• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What's the difference....

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
You have to meet the right girl too
Nothing worse that screwing the wrong way Because she has a left thread and you screw to the right

Would it be a bad thing to strip the thread?

Happy2

Legend Member
Would it be a bad thing to strip the thread?
Strip the head ?!! Like hell!

Already been circumcised by a very vindictive man hating female surgeon Dad reckons she lopped off a extra 3 inches And you wanna take more off!!?

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member
Going to see this tonight, loving the catalogue of shows at fringe this year! It is a little sad that some people can't appreciate the beauty of sexuality in all of its forms, and miss out on a part of life that is truly special. X

Be prepared to laugh your ass off, clap till your hands hurt, cheer till you're hoarse and slide off your seat it's so ridiculously hot! :D

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Hmmm my next break is my last chance to catch fringe .. im going to a show in midland Thursday ill deffo pencil that in for fri sat

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I was passing through Armadale a few days ago and they had African dancers or was it Jamacans and a band playing, pretty good but probably not anything to do with the fringe stuff

MikeB

Legend Member
Anything featuring one or both the Wau Wau sisters is always up there for a good time.

Comic Strip also gets good write ups.

Reactions: Jaz

RubySilk

Silver Member
I really wanted to go to see La Soiree, it was only thing that would have er hit the spot but I was too late to get good tickets. Maybe next year now I know its that good!