What would you do/feel punting gents if you found out your wife was a WL in secret? Double standards

J

jaipockta

Punting Gents

What would you do or how would you feel react if you found out your wife was a WL in secret?

C

colzilla

Re: What would you do/feel punting gents if you found out your wife was a WL in secret? Double stand

I'm not married. But if I was and I found out my darling wife was a callgirl on the side. I'd shut my mouth and find the best divorce lawyer (With in my price range) that money could buy.

J

jaipockta

Re: What would you do/feel punting gents if you found out your wife was a WL in secret? Double stand

I'm not married. But if I was and I found out my darling wife was a callgirl on the side. I'd shut my mouth and find the best divorce lawyer (With in my price range) that money could buy.

Isnt this a bit of a contradiction?

ecchimiki

Gold Member

I'd be asking where all the money went, as she currently earns very little and we're doing it tough month by month. :)

But honestly, I wouldn't mind, so long as it's her choice to do it, she practices safely, and ensured that her safety was guaranteed. I place far higher value on a woman willing to go for what she can in life (esp. if she enjoys it or thinks she's good at it) than one who marries me, and then expects me to provide for her every whim and want.

The couple of working women I have come in contact with are very strong females, and that's something I really value in a partner/wife.

C

colzilla

What happens if the wife has a few clients who make her go weak at the knees?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

I'd question her professionalism in bed. Why hasn't she showed me all the moves? lol...

J

jaipockta

I just am here really finding this all very amusing. All these married men on their high horses seeing WL on the side like its their god given perogative. Well guess what gents?? This very clued up WIFEY has busted you big time!!!

Guess what honey I think ive found a new career for myself and its now time for your very expensive divorce..

Whats good for the goose is good for the gander!

I wonder how many of the men on here would feel if their wifes were doing this to them! Being a prostitute behind their backs.....as they do it to their wives...

Are you all scared now?????????/

We one of you should be because you are very much caught

C

colzilla

I just am here really finding this all very amusing. All these married men on their high horses seeing WL on the side like its their god given perogative. Well guess what gents?? This very clued up WIFEY has busted you big time!!!

Guess what honey I think ive found a new career for myself and its now time for your very expensive divorce..

I wonder how many of the men on here would feel if their wifes were doing this to them! Being a prostitute behind their backs.....as they do it to their wives...

Come to think of it now I'm kinda glad I'm not married. Hell have no fury etc etc.

F

Farm Boy

Arrr I think I would make sure it stayed a secret . cant have all you sad idiots posting revives on Farm Girl. Big Black Cock would come out of retirement just to twist the knife .

DickieWu

Gold Member

Two words - Oh dear!

asianguy77

Diamond Member

Come to the realization that's why you're always broke, cause she has been secretly taking money out of your wallet after sex :-X

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member

I am now entralled..... It seems Jaipockta is following her partner around on this forum, ( Without him know ing it ) trying to find out why he goes with working ladies. Are you also writing a book? If not maybe you should, great idea for a movie. Anyway all the best with your search.

Punting Gents

What would you do or how would you feel react if you found out your wife was a WL in secret?

C

colzilla

Maybe she married the wrong guy. Maybe she didn't know who she was marrying.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member

Ohhh eye; - well I would support the wifey in her new career, after all we arrrr married.
Currently I am not married (for the record)
As far as my own experience are concerned, I have known many W/L married with kids or major relationship with kids and these W/L told their hubbies, and in each case the hubby was supporting them and their interest.
Good Luck;- Jaipockta in the real world the one who has the best lawyer always wins the biggest share of the treasure chest(that is why these lawyers are so expensive)

C

colzilla

Ohhh eye; - well I would support the wifey in her new career, after all we arrrr married.
Currently I am not married (for the record)
As far as my own experience are concerned, I have known many W/L married with kids or major relationship with kids and these W/L told their hubbies, and in each case the hubby was supporting them and their interest.
Good Luck;- Jaipockta in the real world the one who has the best lawyer always wins the biggest share of the treasure chest(that is why these lawyers are so expensive)

My experience with w/l's who have a boyfriend/husband who willing lets them prostitute themselves are deep down inside not very happy about it.
I was recently a regular with a sexy w/l who reluctantly told me she had a boyfriend. She wasn't overly joyous about admitting it.
She asked me what I thought about it... I said nothing.

J

jaipockta

I am now entralled..... It seems Jaipockta is following her partner around on this forum, ( Without him know ing it ) trying to find out why he goes with working ladies. Are you also writing a book? If not maybe you should, great idea for a movie. Anyway all the best with your search.

yes its so intricate and perverse it would make a fabulous movie

P

Perth boy

I would be happy as larry. I would now be able to have sex with her as a client and she could not say no any more. lol.

J

jaipockta

i would be happy as larry. I would now be able to have sex with her as a client and she could not say no any more. Lol.

yes she could say no

TheCock

Legend Member

If your taking bookings let me know!!!!! :D

weepingeye

Gold Member

Not married. Can't say how I'd react. Can imagine my reaction would be different if she was already a w/l before we got together as opposed to afterward. There'd definitely need to be some honest, transparent communication. I'd like to think I'd be wise enough to prize the emotional connection above the physical. This is true of couples who swing? Even finding pleasure in their partner sexual journey, business or otherwise?

Everyone, and every couple's situation and marriage is different I'd imagine, so anyone's answer is as individual as they are.

Imagine the role playing you could do?! Awesome!

Haha loved your response Cock.

Yeah, I know I'm inviting a flaming here, but Jaipockta - your post reads like a crazy cat-lady's unintelligible yowling.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member

Before anyone can answer this question, one might assume...that...a partner may not know....
maybe they do ? maybe they don't ?
but whats the underlying issue in relation to this question....
it seems evident to me, its about an issue that can only be addressed between the people involved.
Kinda feel like this thread is abit abstract...there is another issue underlying for the original poster
that we can't answer....but her partner can !!

T

Tania Admin

A very entertaining thread indeed!

P

Perth boy

Married men see W/L normally because something is missing in thire own relationship with the wife it could be the lack of love or sex, could be to try new things. But for what ever the reason and wrong or rite it is better to see a WL rather than have girl friend or sex buddy on the side. WL get the job done with no feelings or connection. It is one of the oldest professions and been going on for years.

The OP is pissed off and this shows in all her other posts. But if he had a affair with a girl friend then that would be a lot worse.

C

colzilla

Married men see W/L normally because something is missing in thire own relationship with the wife it could be the lack of love or sex, could be to try new things. But for what ever the reason and wrong or rite it is better to see a WL rather than have girl friend or sex buddy on the side. WL get the job done with no feelings or connection. It is one of the oldest professions and been going on for years.

The OP is pissed off and this shows in all her other posts. But if he had a affair with a girl friend then that would be a lot worse.

But what happens if there is feelings or connections?

ecchimiki

Gold Member

Yet the OP is implying that she herself is a WL... Talk about kettle, pot...

T

Tania Admin

Hmmm, then maybe if he can't provide her with enough spending money (because he spends it on WL's) then maybe she is doing the right thing and not seeing just one guy who is buying her things but earning her money ??? Just putting it out there,,2 feet, 2 shoes, wear the other one?....

C

colzilla

good question...but still essentially a professional relationship

I think its easy to connect with prostitutes after it's all said and done they are still women.

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member

I think its easy to connect with prostitutes after it's all said and done they are still women.

Yes true, I kind of mean't that...being professional doesn't mean its not connective or personal.
They can have feelings towards a client but its what you do with that....and most usually keep
it in the bounds of client/worker relationship.

P

Perth boy

Yet the OP is implying that she herself is a WL... Talk about kettle, pot...

But is she ? .