• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What turns you on .....

Happy2

Legend Member
I think there might be a switch in my scrotum
Cos if you grab it just right All sorts of bells and whistles go off!

J

JasRob

I got easily turn on with those sexy eyes and lips...Eyes always have a lot to say...

S

STEPHMAC

a man in uniform, but really i turn myself on ;)

Yes true Kiara, I found an old picture of myself in my NAVY uniform I really felt ashamed. Truly a man does look good in uniform, but way better in 'Drag'.

M

Miranda

Yes true Kiara, I found an old picture of myself in my NAVY uniform I really felt ashamed. Truly a man does look good in uniform, but way better in 'Drag'.

I want to see you then, I believe you are red hot sexy...:la:

M

Miranda

I got easily turn on with those sexy eyes and lips...Eyes always have a lot to say...

My lips are redhot sexy and my eyes are big and blue....Cant wait to spend time with you at Langtrees.....:la:

S

STEPHMAC

Dreaming of a size 16 Afro-Caribbean women,busty as hell, long blonde braided weave, a cheeky grin, tongue-piercing sweetly smelling of Prada, covered in Johnson's baby powder and doing the Patti -Duke for me while listening to DE-LA-SOUL'S 'It ain't all good'.

T

TB

Smells....all sorts
fresh sweat, good aftershave...expensive perfume...ozone from waves crashing
fairy floss....Mr Lincoln (red rose)...clean hair
Can you imagine all that in one sniff...it would be sensory overload.
One day maybe.

T

TB

Well toned, tanned bodies...good teeth
biggest turn off ...bad teeth and bad breath!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

STEPHMAC

Well toned, tanned bodies...good teeth
biggest turn off ...bad teeth and bad breath!

I don't have a tanned beach body bit of chubby-boy, 'cute though' but as clean soft and smooth as the day I was born. Beautiful fragrances turn me on too. Smells of Patchoulli, pomegranate woody earthy smells not too strong.
What turns me on! ,Watching Ru-Paul singing' Supermodel', I saw the girl in Sydney in the early nineties and she truly turns me on. So T.B. As Ru-Paul says, 'you better work, supermodel work it good'. Get on YOU TUBE and check the girl out. It's Tuesday night 'Court Hotel' night for me. Whoo Hoo! No punting tonight it's all for free.

Happy2

Legend Member
For a demon You are sounding a little insecure
I am going to POSSESS you BODY & SOUL If you dont mind maam LOL

Demon

Legend Member
For a demon You are sounding a little insecure
I am going to POSSESS you BODY & SOUL If you dont mind maam LOL

Insecure? I was letting the wonderful lady know my feelings for her. Trying to make her excited.

Hope I didn't scare her?

antonov

Gold Member
Right circumstances - a pair of gorgeous eyes and a skin to skin cuddle will do it for me....no pressure

M

Miranda

Insecure? I was letting the wonderful lady know my feelings for her. Trying to make her excited.

Hope I didn't scare her?

Come to Langtrees, we always have fun with the guys here. See you soon..