• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What turns you on .....

G

Ghost Protocol

a smart , well balanced and tactile lady ...
where can i find one ?=D
j

L

lillian.tan

a man who knows how to look after himself.. and well dressed.. =P

Fudd

Foundation Member
A confident woman who knows what she wants and, hopefully, wants me to satisfy her.

Demon

Legend Member
A confident woman who knows what she wants and, hopefully, wants me to satisfy her.

Fudd, not a turn-on if she doesn't want me to satisfy her. She is only a fantasy which I cannot have otherwise. That is called frustration, or disappointment.

S

sexnut

Ultimately my biggest turn on is turning the girl on. Knowing you give those sensations feelings to the girl is unmatched by anything else in the world.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
sneaky naughty touches in public areas.......hidden from the public eye :angel12:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ms Sue

Legend Member
What turns me on is when I get home and the washing is done, dinner is cooked and a bubble bath is run after I get a massage... and all because he wants me to have a good night sleep...... AS IF....XOXOXO

S

STEPHMAC

Women who are confident but not arrogant. Naturally beautiful women accepting of themselves,a kind soft women who loves complete whom and when she wishes , who protects and also accepts.A strong women mother to all, with a keen and active mind, who gains strength from her weakness's and turns failure to success.
To me being 'truly' turned-on by someone, has very little to do with obvious sexual attraction that is only a small part of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Legend Member
What turns me on is when I get home and the washing is done, dinner is cooked and a bubble bath is run after I get a massage... and all because he wants me to have a good night sleep...... AS IF....XOXOXO

Because after an erotic session in which Sue cums until she can cum no more, she will have a good nights sleep.:la::la::la:

M

msalisonlacey

My biggest turn on is making a woman smile. If I can make her smile that really turns me on. Now I am not your average guy. I have many secret fetishes which can make any girl smile. I love fashion, shopping, nail polish and anything girly. I am very sensitive and get along with most women very well. But I have problems sharing my secrets which would reveal my sexy fetish side.

P

Peter

When I'm with a lady and she gives me "that" smile, because you've made her feel the best she can feel.

S

singlebound

The eyes do it...you can tell if they're really enjoying it or just going thorugh the motions.

Happy2

Legend Member
sneaky naughty touches in public areas.......hidden from the public eye :angel12:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The better half did this kind of thing to me Popped the zip while we were on the CAT bus in Perth Got me all hot and excited and jumped off at the next stop
Laughing her head off.