What to do if you’re struck down by a golf ball.

F

fiction.m4

Firstly, don’t panic! Help is on it’s way. When a golfer is 14 over par, it means they’ve lost their grip, and sometimes, they begin to behave with, well, how should I put it, um, neandatholic and primitive behaviour. Fortunately their not all clumsy though, there are still some talented one’s out there, who are only too happy to donate an organ to those in need. So I guess that means my post-easter status will read, autumn harks univocal.

Till then, Happy Easter, and er, safe golfing!

Xxx

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
Bloody hell! what a post?? I'll have what your having!! Lol
Happy Easter fiction you fruitloop:iamwithst:headbang::eek:ccasion14

Happy2

Legend Member
Fiction.M4
Only 14 over? Your not trying man!! When your playing that badly go for bogey
nirvana 18 over 1 per hole Unless you were only playing nine or less the Congrats
But I must agree with Dylansdelight It is an unusual post Happy Easter to you

F

fiction.m4

Dear Ms Delight,

I always smile at the one's who are quick to use terms like 'fruitloop', or display an emoticon like 'I'm with you stupid', in reply to unusual threads like mine. The irony is, if I took the time to explain it's purpose and real hidden meaning, you would not only come to see its genius, but you would realise it is actually you, who are 'stupid' as you so eloquently put it. That is not to insult you, it is merely to point out a fact. Why you ask? Well, when a person fails to comprehend the true meaning of something, their first, primal, human instinct, is usually to dismiss it as rubbish, mock it, or label it, with some type of derogatory term. Now dear, please spare me from having to explain it's real meaning.

I'm so glad you were able to drop by, no hard feelings, I actually quite liked your reply. It gave me a genuine smile.

Have a wonderful Easter. Oh... and one other thing, don't forget to go to church, and... spend lots of time with loved one's.

Love

Fiction.M4

Xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Farm Boy

Warning the inmates have found the office key and playing with the computer again.

F

fiction.m4

Warning the inmates have found the office key and playing with the computer again.

Dear Farm Boy, they must be trying hard to do a number on you. I fail to see how highlighting that help is on it's way for someone who has been struck down by a golf ball, and wishing people a good Easter, has anything to do with inmates. On the other hand, what I can see, is why the officers who failed to call for help, would try to convince people otherwise. It's a good thing Autumn has delivered... (link is broken so taken down )

PS Farm Boy: Our argument is not with you. We are simply skilled conversationalists. Isn't it time you purchased some accounting software?

Namaste X

Last edited by a moderator: