What punishment fits the crime????

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Here`s the situation...
You have a loving partner, you believe you will be spending the rest of your time with. You feel so relaxed and comfortable with them that you allow them to take a few revealing photos or even a small movie.

Suddenly for whatever reason your relationship breaks down.

So what should happen if your expartner decides to share those photo`s or film with thier friends??? :boxing: :angry1:

W

WRXXR

There's really no excuse for this and its certainly happening a lot more. Sadly the internet, its forums, redtubes and facebook means that privacy is a thing of the past.

If its shown to a close mate or two rather than forwarded to them then its relatively harmless but if its posted online it becomes a whole new ball game. Once its online, its never going away.

What would i do? Dunno but it wouldn't be nice ;)

E

Emilee

I guess its the risk you have to take however I think it depends on the photos and films as well. I mean for example Im happy for my partner to have some sexy photos of me in lingerie but i wouldnt feel comfortable him having fully naked ones. Its important to be happy with the photos or footage they may have so it wouldnt be the end of the world if they did leak!

E

Emilee

My punishment would be a big kick in the balls if I was really hurt by the stuff he shared.

C

Curious1

Would you ever really trust anyone that much?
I understand the turn on and all but maybe be sensible and mysterious....no face etc.
Some of the sexiest pics I have seen is with a pose to give the mystery.

Happy2

Legend Member
You only have to look at the story of the lady cadet in todays paper. What she thought was a private moment with a man she trusted was put out for all her peers to perv on.
But as for punishment what can you do? Get violent , get done for assualt.
And if someone can put something like that out there They dont sound like someone you could reason with.

W

WRXXR

Lots of things you can do for revenge without resulting in physical or emotional abuse.

Sugar in a cars fuel tank incur's a big cost for example ;)

The problem is that 10 years ago it was harder to host things online whereas now its dead easy to put something on a forum, youtube, twitter and heaven forbid facebook. Heaps of rate my ex style websites.

I have pictures of 2 ex partners from years ago and none will ever see the light of day.