What makes you happy?

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
What makes you happy?

Me? I love watching my dog run figure of 8's around a park, he's an absolute joy.
Taking a day off to reflect on all that is beautiful around me in this wonderful city we live in.
Being lucky I have great clients.
The list could go on and on. The simple things in life are always the sweetest.
When someone makes me laugh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Watching dolphins swim in the wild ๐Ÿฌ
My Dog ๐Ÿถ waging her tail & giving me big kisses, watching her run free through the green grass.
Cute animals .
Planning a holiday.
Cuddles ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ
Orgasms ๐Ÿคช
When someone surprises me with a nice gesture.
When I can make someone smile.
The list goes on ! ๐Ÿฆ‹

MistressBetty

๐“‘๐““๐“ข๐“œ ๐“๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ
Legend Member
Hello from a fellow ragdoll owner

HELLOOOO ARENT THEY PRECIOUS !?! I Have two floppy floof babies and adore them haha

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Awww sooooooooo cute.... that dude in the blue rug.... Those eyes so beautiful , you just want to pick him up and hug and kiss him all day long.. awww that made my night..

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Dogs are like men need training and re-trained and told off now and again... Cats are just born with all the skills and brains required to survive without too much help!

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Love less is one thing, but sexless must be hell. Imagine after 3 years of Marriage you stop having sex...
I could not live without intimacy . It is the greatest pleasure in life You would have no connection without intimacy with your partner . It would be like living with your brother. I would feel very sad and get depressed if I did not have some form of intamcy in my life.
I would not stay as life is to short & I would not be happy ๐Ÿ˜ 
Life is to enjoy โคโคโค

Down boy

Gold Member
I could not live without intimacy . It is the greatest pleasure in life You would have no connection without intimacy with your partner . It would be like living with your brother. I would feel very sad and get depressed if I did not have some form of intamcy in my life.
I would not stay as life is to short & I would not be happy ๐Ÿ˜ 
Life is to enjoy โคโคโค
Yep. It sucks. Messes with my mind.