• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What is something you would tell your younger self?

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
She made it up to five marriages and none of them have lasted.
If we keep talking like this somebody's gonna report on our name and may be our posts get deleted XD🤣lets not talk spam

MGF

Bronze Member
There was one time, in my early 20s, I went and saw a working lady. She was a very sexy, friendly BBW, and we had a great time.

As I was about to leave, she asked me if I was interested in working with her!! She said we could make a fortune as a couple. Given that I had just finished uni, and was still living with my parents, it was never going to happen, but I told her I would think about it.

I would tell my younger self to go for it!
Same same..

Polly Lee

Polly đź’–đź’–đź’–
Legend Member
I would advise my younger self to not be scared to take chances, try new things, and make themselves available for opportunities.:):)

Last edited:

Jack1666

Gold Member
The trouble is, everyone's 'younger self' is too stupid to take the advice of some old codger!

tmann79

Diamond Member
I will advice them that -' Life is too short to care about what other people think & Don't compare yourself to others' .

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I will advice them that -' Life is too short to care about what other people think & Don't compare yourself to others' .
Sometimes even I think that but then I understand that comparison, is the cause of growth no comparison, no growth ,we only grow cause we want to go big and we go big cause we see it big :)