• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What I do when I get bored

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Hahaha
what do u do when you're bored ?? easy write the same post twice hehehe smiley-laughing.gif

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I am sure I've seen this thread before...dejavu

Shouldn't the music be in reverse too? If everyone drives backwards, there won't be any accident.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
What I do when I get bored

Dream about how life would be so much better being born the opposite gender.......

Phoebe

Legend Member
Indeed Homer.... Yes how much fun it would be to be the opposite gender...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yes loads of fun for one day...and then poof back to your old boring self *cough*

Phoebe

Legend Member
When looking at the list of posts quickly I mis-read the title as 'What I do when I get boned' and got very excited. hehe :)

If you are getting boned and you are getting excited over that I would be asking yourself some serious questions... ;)

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
If you are getting boned and you are getting excited over that I would be asking yourself some serious questions... ;)

hehe :D Well, I saw it was by Dakota first, so it was that I was getting excited about ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
North Dakota or South Dakota which one gets you more excited ??? ;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Great video, DC. You certainly know your audience.

Hot blonde chasing pussy -- can't go wrong with that storyline. :D

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member

Has anyone noticed biting into an onion sounds like biting into a fresh crisp apple? If only it tasted as good...

Got to love a lady that isn't fussy about what she puts in her mouth :D

As a kid I used to eat onions like apples, mainly because it freaked out my parents. hehe. Loving the videos Dakota!

Shae Demasi

VIP Companion
Legend Member
Hello Dakota,

How are you luv?

I see your question - "What to do when bored?" - ANSWER - Come visit me in Darwin ;).

See you soon.

CJ xxx