• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

what do you think?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I will make you my opening act Mr Phoebe! Just looking at what you post is enough to keep all of us laughing for hours!!

Those fine works are copyright.. ;) LOL come up with your own materials... :) What I post makes you laugh hey? Maybe I should drop in one day... you can laugh at my style of walking too! ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Last edited:

Annabelle Davies

Gold Member
I just love the way people start things off on their own bat, then the other party wants to play and the originator of the game gets cold feet and crawls back into their shell, its makes me laugh no end when people do this, a professional at anything sees the game through to the end, they don't bail before the game even begins I could get a 19 maybe a 25 year playing the game like, BUT a lady in her 30's come on....... play till the end... :)

A mate doesn't charge to make a mate laugh or be charged either... they do because they are a mate so to speak!
But you are not my mate... we laugh at you because You say stupid stuff. If you come in to make me laugh to get sex for free...that ain’t happening.

Annabelle Davies

Gold Member
Neither are you, And people whom say stupid stuff as you say, are confident enough to say it, knowing full well the contents of such, I only see redheads in this game. so yes you are last 3 words are 100% factual.

You sound like such a lovely person and I’m so jealous of redheads now. You are very special and such a precious person. I bet you are great guy and have lots of girls after you!
I don’t know how you have time to be on talking sex all day because I bet you have such an exciting life!

Annabelle Davies

Gold Member
Neither are you, And people whom say stupid stuff as you say, are confident enough to say it, knowing full well the contents of such, I only see redheads in this game. so yes you are last 3 words are 100% factual.
You sound like such a lovely person and I’m so jealous of redheads now. You are very special and such a precious person. I bet you are great guy and have lots of girls after you!
I don’t know how you have time to be on talking sex all day because I bet you have such an exciting life!

Phoebe

Legend Member

Awwwwwwww, lets get married marriage made in heaven....

Last edited: