• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What do you think of the new Players Lounge @ Burswood?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
We are still waiting for our photographs and would like hear feedback from party goers and guests that have seen the new party venue.
This post will also let me know that the ladies of Langtrees are keeping up to date on the forum.

Manuel

Gold Member
100_1180.jpg
[/IMG]

My camera failed miserably, however I got at least one have descend picture.

T

Taylor/Tara

A job well done. very sexy and exciting atmosphere, it is amazing.
love it.
Tara.

G

Ghost Protocol

my 2c, you need some booths , all the shit goes down in the booths OS , =D , its a little private , but still very safe for the girls, a wall of mirrors , and lots of lights ..and billiard or 8ball tables !!

many bets have been won and lost over the 8ball tables OS .. the girls are sharks , and it helps them to pass the time , on a slow night..

its a good start ,, perhaps one day , we might have a place to go to in Aus that is similar to the OS experience .

how you can get the overnighters (or takeaway as we call it) ill never know .. as 3k to 10k for a night , is the presidential suite and 30 girls OS ..
looks like a great place to hang out and book a 'short time'
lol
i might have to come over , and show the girls how to do pussy shots =D
best wishes , thankyou for the effort ..
j

Buzz

Foundation Member
Wot a fantastic night on NYE. The illuminated bar worked a treat and the strippers were sensational.
Will be attending many more of these nights!!

P

Peter

Great place to work, a lot of fabulous people on NYE, atmosphere was electric.

Buzz

Foundation Member
it is a great place to work!!!!... I'm happy to "work" the bar anytime!!!

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Ghost the booths are coming, I have temporary furniture as all the furniture is being made overseas and I needed to finish the work space to see what would suit best.
It will take till the end of April before it all arrives. I also hit problems with power so whilst we have two spas they cannot be used until Western Power finishes the power upgrades which should happen around April also. Western Power takes Four to Twelve months to increase power coming into a business and the upgrade cost will be close to $150,000.

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Wot a fantastic night on NYE. The illuminated bar worked a treat and the strippers were sensational.
Will be attending many more of these nights!!

Yes agreed... And you put on a pretty good show of your own Buzz... And we ALL enjoyed it!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
We are still waiting for our photographs and would like hear feedback from party goers and guests that have seen the new party venue.
This post will also let me know that the ladies of Langtrees are keeping up to date on the forum.

Congratulations, great concept, well executed and in a central location, with ample FREE parking and an experience that 'money could not buy' anywhere else in Perth.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank You Sir Stefan, wasn't it lovely just after the new year when they started to play, with the lightening it was all so sensual rather than gaudy, two couples said to me they never thought they would play but the atmosphere just turned them on and they couldn't wait to get home.
Any chance you can find a sub and do a sensual BDSM show for my industry party next Monday night.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Oh and don't forget the fireworks!!! Who organized that???? Well done whoever :)))))
The night certainly went if with a bang .... Or 3

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I,ve never seen so much action where every one joined in except my little group.
I haven't told manuel yet but we are going to give all the couples a free entry ticket for a late January or early Feb party as a thank you for supporting us.

Buzz

Foundation Member
I've heard there could be some more Bartop action this Saturday night!!!

P

Peter

I've heard there could be some more Bartop action this Saturday night!!!
Only if you and the Lovely lady with you come down again Buzz. Great work on your part, really impressive.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
how does the lounge work? like it parties and shows. Are Langtrees girls working there also? x

Buzz

Foundation Member
how does the lounge work? like it parties and shows. Are Langtrees girls working there also? x
HI Chanraksmey, The Pleasure Lounge is Perth's premiere venue or erotic adult entertainment.It provides a classy multipurpose venue for a range of parties and shows. Organised parties such as swinger nights, are done independently and by invitation only. To be considered for invitation forward details of yourself to the organizer. Shows such as Boobnanza offers the best erotic viewing for anyone wishing to partake.
contact pleasure@langtrees.com
txt 0423 894 457