• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What do you guys think.........

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
At least you can hear ppl cuming steppin on shallow puddles. You wont hear a sound when they step into deep ponds. So I was told.

Obbie

Legend Member
W
There was something on TV last night (or the night before) about male contraception pill. Unfortunately I missed half of it and got only a few comments at the end.
Now I am sure this topic has been discussed before but hence they mentioned it on TV and it sounded like they are not far away from releasing one, I would like to know what you guys think about the pill for the modern male?
Would you take it?
[/quote shit why not had the nuts done might as well take a pill $$$

Obbie

Legend Member
There was something on TV last night (or the night before) about male contraception pill. Unfortunately I missed half of it and got only a few comments at the end.
Now I am sure this topic has been discussed before but hence they mentioned it on TV and it sounded like they are not far away from releasing one, I would like to know what you guys think about the pill for the modern male?
Would you take it?

Obbie

Legend Member
Bloody phone happy2 and bumps on the road out of wubin mate started sending and didn't stop all good now roads a bit smoother north from here

Barbosa

Gold Member
Aayyyyyyeeeeeee, women are not silly, that why they can never fully trust a male, espically with the idea of taking a pill each day lol

R

rankin

I like to add one.............4. only trust myself ;)

I'm going to go out on a limb & I'll probably get slaughtered ... because I disagree with you all ... I believe most people can be trusted ... most people just make mistakes & unwillingly dilute that trust ... there are a minority that can't & shouldn't be trusted ... the secret is to detect it early & put up the defences quick smart ...

R

rankin

I'm going to go out on a limb & I'll probably get slaughtered ... because I disagree with you all ... I believe most people can be trusted ... most people just make mistakes & unwillingly dilute that trust ... there are a minority that can't & shouldn't be trusted ... the secret is to detect it early & put up the defences quick smart ...

I'm about to put up my defences now ... a coat of armour in readiness for the barbs that will probably come my way ...

C

colzilla

Trust? I like some people and I know they won't steal the silverware but they are a bit unreliable.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Bro Rankin, Your Post should really be highly acclaimed, but we as a community of professional punters and professional W/L would say this in response;-
Only trust oneself the world is full of parasites/vermin. Most average people cannot be trusted; the average person will take any advantage that comes there way at your expense.
Cheers Bro and Pass the Rum

C

colzilla

God Jnr is way more likeable than dad and a great player but not quite as good as dad.