Creature in the Shadows
Legend Member
steven-lippman_ray-donovan-3.jpg
soooo gooood!!!

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
1. WESTWORLD

Like the 1973 Crichton-directed film on which it’s based, Westworld is a sci-fi /western hybrid about an American Old West-themed amusement park where robots are programmed to act out any fantasy or scenario that visitors desire. Of course, this being a Crichton project, something goes wrong in the park, causing the robots to revolt.

2.THE WALKING DEAD (7)

wdead.JPG

SPOILER ALERT: introduces notable comic character King Ezekiel and his pet Bengal tiger Shiva, and new communities the Kingdom, the Sanctuary, Oceanside, and the Scavengers.[2] The first half of the season focuses on Rick's group under Negan's law and their struggle to obey his orders. The second half of the season focuses on Rick and his companions building an army of rebels by uniting with like minded communities to equal strength and numbers against Negan and the Saviors, as they prepare for an all out war.

3. SCANDALS

scandal6.JPG

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
She used to be part of the "et al"... Its not the same with her.I prefer Stephen..
Thank you all the same Mr Up to Date.

Would I lie to you?? why does that not surprise me!!

Co-ordinator

Hi
Gold Member
Home and Away.... :) is the only TV i watch Monday to Thursday 30 minutes a day..... all i got time for these days ...been watching that for over 15 years - part of my "ME" time .... I know - sounds pretty lame lol
Riah xox

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I hope illegally downloading TV shows Miss M
Only room for one pirate on this forum . Eh Aitch Pee?
Sadly no a lot of the safe bittorrent sites been shut down :( only netflix and youtube or good old books you know made from paper you read them lol

X

Xavier Jung

It was "Game of Thrones", but with the way that show went I feel burned off any show watching now. Just can't get invested again.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
i end up watching the previews of the shows on netflix because there is to many to choose from and by the time i check the time its been an hour and my "me" time is over lol :oops:🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Marnie

Marnie Reception VIP Perth
Gold Member
Peaky blinders and 8 out of 10 cats does countdown

I love 8 out of 10 cats countdown, my housemate and I get our paper and pens out when we watch!

I don't watch much free to air TV but have accounts with most streaming services, Netflix, Stan, Amazon Prime, and have a lot of shows on the go
Britannia
Sharp Objects
Ozark
Love Island (guilty pleasure trashy reality)
Big Little Lies
Silicon Valley
Great Aus Bake Off