• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

What are the top 5 condoms?

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Only some issued condoms were washable then put back in a tin in the war years others were disposable and mostly issued sparingly per man.

Battlefield archaeologists often find condoms in wallets or uniform pockets.

B232F995-70E8-4838-BBD2-DD37E68C1806.jpeg

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but some of the early ones were made from pigs intestines?
That is correct pig or sheep. Later rubber which is where the term “Rubber” for a condom was coined.

Jamie Jackson

Jamie Jackson 💋
Diamond Member

Channelle

Legend Member
I had tried the Japanese Okamoto ones - thinnest in the world - that some rave about.
But they are made from polyurethane to get the strength in the thinness and not latex/rubbery - so less give and flexibility so was not really as pleasant for both parties and ended up turfing them.

Could still manage to read the serial numbers printed on the base of each condom though.

1steelrod

Diamond Member
I like the rib ones. Gives you more traction in the mud . Not that I get to play in the mud very often because I like the frount bum more than the rear bum but They do seem to please the girls just as much. They are thin enough to feel good but are strong enough not to break . I have never had one fail. Some others I have used have failed but the ribbed ones are solidly built. I only buy them. Been using them for years now. So if you want to give them a go I do recommend them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-15-21-57-09-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-15-21-57-09-40_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 4