What’s in an Avatar?

P

Perth boy

What’s in an Avatar?

Why did you choose your Avatar

Do you look like it?
Is it like your personality in some way?
Maybe It’s a photo of you or someone you want to be?

M

mystique

mines lip's just because i love wrapping my lips around a nice hard throbbing cock so yeah you could say it's reflects my personality

J

Jasmine69

well my avatar started off as a set of lips like chantelle's for the same reason but now it is my fav pic i got done in my photo shoot.....

N

Naughty Thoughts

Mine is from a group of guys who made costumes out of a tv show. (I have a full body one as my profile pic)

I like the look of it. I've been meaning to change it, but I prefer for avatars to remain the same to make it easy to identify people at a glance.

S

sexnut

Mine is from a group of guys who made costumes out of a tv show. (I have a full body one as my profile pic)

I like the look of it. I've been meaning to change it, but I prefer for avatars to remain the same to make it easy to identify people at a glance.

Thought because it looks menacing and your admin, take no shit while on patrol :p

jasmine: You need a girls head between those thighs just to top it off....

J

Jasmine69

Mmmmm a threesome all girls!

Now that I could watch.

hey wait till i get danni and chantelle in the same room at the same time ... i think the fire hose will have be bough out to hose me down and make me stop hehehehehehe:la::la::la::la::-X:-X:-X:violent5:

antonov

Gold Member
In another thread, Wilholm recently alluded to the fact that I wasn't a wanker, even though my avatar was a wanking hand gif. Got me thinking maybe I was sending the wrong message and should change it - so, here's another one: similar theme, different sex - easier on the eye!

Happy2

Legend Member
No need to single me out Demon;D
Watch a batsman go down after being collected by a fast bowler
Everybody bar him is smiling or if batting at the other trying not to smile
While pretending to show concern
Its the old Thank God it was you & not me syndrome

Fudd

Foundation Member
I played in a match once were the opposition fast bowler was one of my staff. I made the mistake during the week leading up to the match that I was going to belt him out of the park.

The game rolled around, I was opening and he had the new ball. Within the first over, he got one to rear off a good length straight into my nuts......down I went. Got up and next ball, same thing.......I went off for a breather. Came back after the fall of the first wicket, my mate was bowling and *bang* got another one in my nuts.....I stayed upright trying not to be fazed by it....next ball, out caught behind......I never hung shit on him again.

Happy2

Legend Member
Nice ? story Fudd At least you had the balls (Emphasis on had) to stay out there
You remember the story of the Sri Lankan batsman hit in the protector two balls straight
by D K Lillee? I still remember him shrugging of the medicos and walking off Retired hurt
Cant think of his name now It was their first ever tour I think