Were do you stand or sit???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Where would I find you if I was to look for you in a public toilet???

I can`t remember where it was but I can remember reading somewhere that those that go closet to the entrance tend to be a bit shy so they try to get in and out as fast as they can. Those that go in the middle do so in the hope of being surrounded and maybe hoping for a quick peek at the people on either side and that those who go to the very end tend to expect that side to be the cleanest.

So where do you stand or sit??

svengali

Foundation Member
You will find me in the one which has paper in the dispenser and no suspicious puddles on the floor.

Happy2

Legend Member
My pet hate is the fellas who take the toilet because they have shy bladder syndrome
Urinal is vacant but someones using the dunny because of shy willy winky
I know it cant be helped But may I ask How does a man with this problem have kids
If having a pee is to much pressure how the hell can you have sex?

W

WRXXXR

H2, I'm guilty of that.. For a reason you'd never guess!

When I was younger I watched this Gwen stefani film clip where these blokes get attacked in a toilet and ever since then I've felt massively vulnerable if I'm going to the toilet and behind me is all open. I do a lot of boys trips to camp / fish / dive and even in the middle of nowhere I still have to find the right spot that's got my back covered. Sides and front don't bother me at all lol. Happy to pee in front of someone but it simply won't happen if it's possible for someone to move behind me.

Places like the footy at subi and pubs / clubs can be a pain as there's usually only 1 toilet. Always need to wait unless I'm so convinced no ones going to walk behind me.

Last edited by a moderator:

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Crikey, I just go straight for the closest urinal, use it and leave. Pit stops take up valuable drinking time so I like to be efficient! :eek:ccasion14

S

Saige

I have always gone in the middle....but never ever sit on seat...its actually good exercise for legs :)

S

sexycrystal

I Like to going end hoping its the one used less hahahahaah but really I don't like going to them and smelling other peoples shit only if I am really desperate and then its big seen , can't stand them with a passion

S

sexnut

I just find the nearest patch of dirt and start digging. No I don't cover it up hehe

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Never sit on a public toilet!!!!!!! YUCK
When I really can't stop natures call I chose to do the "Indian seat" on a public toilet. As Saige said.......very good for your legs and your ability to balance :laughing4

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dzasta56

Silver Member
I never used to use public toilet, prefer to hold it till I got home and use my own. Few years ago I started travelling and had to use public toilet. Have used some real stinkers in places like India, Kyrgystan and Bolivia. The best ever was in a place called Ollantaytambo in Peru where an old lady sat outside and charged about 5c and gave 2 sheets of paper. After you use the toilet she goes straight in and cleans it, the place was spotless. The worst was at a Buddhist monastery in Bhutan. I was getting over a dose of Cholera and had to go. Was an open pit and the smell was horendus. The place was 600 years old and they hadnt got round to building a proper dunny, thats pretty slack!!!

F

Farm Boy

I never used to use public toilet, prefer to hold it till I got home and use my own. Few years ago I started travelling and had to use public toilet. Have used some real stinkers in places like India, Kyrgystan and Bolivia. The best ever was in a place called Ollantaytambo in Peru where an old lady sat outside and charged about 5c and gave 2 sheets of paper. After you use the toilet she goes straight in and cleans it, the place was spotless. The worst was at a Buddhist monastery in Bhutan. I was getting over a dose of Cholera and had to go. Was an open pit and the smell was horendus. The place was 600 years old and they hadnt got round to building a proper dunny, thats pretty slack!!!

The monks were fasting and did not have to go.

Happy2

Legend Member
Our on-site friend Perthboy is in China at the moment
We may have to ask him for an opinion on exotic dunnies

F

Farm Boy

Academics will study anything.

One of the most remarkable clinical studies on toilet posture was carried out in 2002. The study was spearheaded by Dr Rad Saeed, an Iranian radiologist at Tabriz University of Medical Sciences.

Dr Rad's main goal was to compare the effectiveness of European (sitting) and Iranian (squatting) habits of emptying the bowels by using x-ray imaging techniques.

Happy2

Legend Member
Academics will study anything.

One of the most remarkable clinical studies on toilet posture was carried out in 2002. The study was spearheaded by Dr Rad Saeed, an Iranian radiologist at Tabriz University of Medical Sciences.

Dr Rad's main goal was to compare the effectiveness of European (sitting) and Iranian (squatting) habits of emptying the bowels by using x-ray imaging techniques.

Those decadent westerners always sitting down on the job!

F

Farm Boy

Yes he did qualify his study apparently 30 Iranians who were familiar with western duneys could not be found .

(On this point, Dr Rad was candid; he admitted that a significant limitation of the study was having to select individuals who are not accustomed to using the sitting toilet posture.)

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`m too lazy to use GOOGLE...
Is it just an urban myth created by an old teacher of mine or was the first toilet seat invented by a guy called Thomas Crapper??? Which is why we say sometimes we are going to have a crap.

F

Farm Boy

I`m too lazy to use GOOGLE...
Is it just an urban myth created by an old teacher of mine or was the first toilet seat invented by a guy called Thomas Crapper??? Which is why we say sometimes we are going to have a crap.

True and subject to dispute but Thomas recons the WC is his , Crapper since have been changing C to D.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Worst experience ever was on the back then biggest rockfrestival in Europe which lasted over 4 days. 93000 people (peaceful......actually pretty cool) but not enough Dixies. You basicially had to join the line of people while having your breakfast so that you that when nature's call arrived you were nearly there.
Needless to say that after only one day most of the people couldn't be bothered anymore and did their business along the fence line........:eek:.....no sexy at all but honestly sometimes you just didn't have a choice in the matter.
:laughing4 year after they organisers pretty much tripled the amount of Dixies.

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
H2, I'm guilty of that.. For a reason you'd never guess!

When I was younger I watched this Gwen stefani film clip where these blokes get attacked in a toilet and ever since then I've felt massively vulnerable if I'm going to the toilet and behind me is all open. I do a lot of boys trips to camp / fish / dive and even in the middle of nowhere I still have to find the right spot that's got my back covered. Sides and front don't bother me at all lol. Happy to pee in front of someone but it simply won't happen if it's possible for someone to move behind me.

Places like the footy at subi and pubs / clubs can be a pain as there's usually only 1 toilet. Always need to wait unless I'm so convinced no ones going to walk behind me.

Well WR3XR it could have been worse It could of been a Alice Cooper
video clip Then you would have been taking your own plastic bottle and going nowhere near the urinal

J

jules

My biggest issue is not shutting the door behind me, got used to living with doorless dunny for many years and continued with this practice long after upgrading to a version with a door. Not something you forget in a busy public toilet but been caught out at work quite a few times.....funny thing is my adult childen have also picked up this habit and seem to often be getting caught with their pants down.lol.

Happy2

Legend Member
Well jules it does make life easier for the voyeurs among us thank you
for your consideration LOL

C

Charlies Perth

Don't use public toilets. Messy, usually dirty and who knows what people have left behind.