• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Visit to langtrees

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Just post it on the Langtrees Forum babe I do love to hear what the clients think of Langtrees, of course I prefer the good but the bad reviews help us look through the clients eyes, so just go for it...

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
In my honest opinion using an establishment like Langtrees is warming on me.

Yes it may be twice the price as a private or an AMP but it is a safer environment for the WL and a pleasant, clean one for yourself.

No bait and switch and a quality experience.

Through the years I’ve also seen the dark side of alternatives in Perth and I feel established businesses are better to back to lessen the traffic through
some undesirables.

Wooper

Legend Member
They have day and evening rates all advertised on their website it even has the split now on what the WL and house make which I like.
Yeh had a look and it’s all gone up, use to be $250 or you could pay $200 for day time but now day time prices are $250 and a silly increase in price for using cards, I liked this place but not gonna lie these increases are probably preventing me from going back

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Yeh had a look and it’s all gone up, use to be $250 or you could pay $200 for day time but now day time prices are $250 and a silly increase in price for using cards, I liked this place but not gonna lie these increases are probably preventing me from going back
Sorry babe but if you look around everything has gone up wages increased 25% over Covid.

Wooper

Legend Member
Sorry babe but if you look around everything has gone up wages increased 25% over SHI.
Cost of living has gone up and fuel alone increasing the cost of many things but this is a luxury not a priority and and that extra $50 can mean a big difference, industry already suffers from Asian girls offering far lower cost and increasing won’t help any of us especially when it’s a very basic service

WildBrumby

Legend Member
I’m thinking the pricing is very reasonable given that it assists the ladies to work in a safe, clean, supportive environment and provides the same benefits for clients.

The pricing no doubt includes the services of the lady and use of a well kept establishment.

No bait and switch and a peace of mind that the ladies are being looked after.

Years ago I witnessed some very dark and disturbing behaviours around Perth which had me worrying about some women in the industry.

I definitely would have peace of mind that the staff in Langtrees are being looked after and my patronage there is not supporting a shady business, like some others that were around or hopefully not still around.

Last edited:

John Smithl

Legend Member
Our prices include a GFE service and the ladies must offer either kissing or mutual french with the service.....
That's good to know what is included in the standard service. I also understand that some of the ladies may not do GFE/kissing, yet that is clearly expressed on their profile (which is also good).

I have a question, with the different day rates and night rates, may I ask what the changeover times are? (Since Langtree's is 24/7, and I couldn't find that info on the website)

Wooper

Legend Member
Our prices include a GFE service and the ladies must offer either kissing or mutual french with the service.....
That was never offered and was counted as extra when I was there, even simple things like COB are not part of the service

Wooper

Legend Member
I’m thinking the pricing is very reasonable given that it assists the ladies to work in a safe, clean, supportive environment and provides the same benefits for clients.

The pricing no doubt includes the services of the lady and use of a well kept establishment.

No bait and switch and a peace of mind that the ladies are being looked after.

Years ago I witnessed some very dark and disturbing behaviours around Perth which had me worrying about some women in the industry.

I definitely would have peace of mind that the staff in Langtrees are being looked after and my patronage their is not supporting a shady business like some others that were around or hopefully not still around.
This argument can and has been made for years but the fact is prices everywhere have gone up and wages have not, I’m not a poor guy but I manage my money like many do and luxuries like this are the first to go or services to be taken elsewhere, clean facilities and showers are a must for these establishments and are part of many services even unrelated

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
Inflation & cost of living don't want to argue about it.
Although GFE experience does that mean I get a Karen who yells and screams at me humiliates me then tells all the other women not to let me book them.
Personally just hope the girls never have booking from Dave the male version of a Karen.

WildBrumby

Legend Member
Inflation & cost of living don't want to argue about it.
Although GFE experience does that mean I get a Karen who yells and screams at me humiliates me then tells all the other women not to let me book them.
Personally just hope the girls never have booking from Dave the male version of a Karen.
Interesting concept….not all Girl Friend Experiences are favourable….🤔