• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Various Techniques To get Orgasm....

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
What are the different ways you have used to orgasm?

Okay, this can be awkward, but this is a direct question to all the ladies, and also the men out there.:cool:

I am quite curious to know what are the various ways which people use all around to orgasm?:D

I know of some, but learning about newer techniques is kind of kinky right?;)

So, do let me know of those methods, and maybe everybody here in this discussion can learn something new and utilize them. Go ahead and write about everything right there. I am waiting for your response.:angelic:

Samantha Witch

Fitser Team
Diamond Member
I personally like Clitoral orgasm.Once the clitoris begins to get wet — or after you add lube because not all vaginas can get wet on their own — apply faster and harder pressure in a repetitive motion.Top off this motion with heavy pressure as the orgasm begins to intensify the feeling. Back down a little if the clit is too sensitive.

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Apart for the Clitoral and G-spot i know some and they are:

Fantasy orgasm

Breath orgasm

Skin orgasm

Coregasm

Nipples

C-spot orgasm

Anal orgasm

Blended orgasm

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
I prefer blended orgasm..“A blended orgasm is one that occurs from stimulation to both the back and front of the clitoris,It’s a combined sensation that comes together from both ends.”
perhaps the best part of the blended orgasm is that any woman is capable of having one,.
Once you experience the power of a blended orgasm, you may insist on having them more often:playful:..

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I prefer blended orgasm..“A blended orgasm is one that occurs from stimulation to both the back and front of the clitoris,It’s a combined sensation that comes together from both ends.”
perhaps the best part of the blended orgasm is that any woman is capable of having one,.
Once you experience the power of a blended orgasm, you may insist on having them more often:playful:..

Agreed, gave one to a Korean lady recently. The sight of her pussy contracting, pulsating, and dripping to almost a mini squirt was memorable. Her clit also turned reddish and swollen. She was a very happy chick. Ended up with multiple DTs and a very slow cim as a reward.