Updated profile as per maryannes request :) COMPETITION

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Hi, there are so many beautiful and sexy ladies on here I cant stay away! Giving pleasure and feeling a womans body writhe in exstacy as I hold her close is a drug I cant get enough of.

Nothing turns me on more than the mental and physical connection you establish, a sense of humour and a wicked smile drive me wild more than a gorgeous pair of tits any day. However, if you have all the above please please get in touch! :)

Im a web programmer by trade, one of the best in Perth, and am the only person on the planet who hasnt found out a way to make money out of sex and the internet, hehe :icon_blow

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Pause I love your new profile I am sure it will attract more attention. Now tell me you are great at this php stuff and will show you how to make money out of sex and the internet. LOL

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Look out for the competition thread, the best upgrade guys profile needs to be posted here. Manuel is going to select the best four and we will have two days of voting.
The winner will win entry to one his elite parties that he is kicking off on the 22nd.
I will start another competition thread for the ladies.

S

sexnut

Hi, there are so many beautiful and sexy ladies on here I cant stay away! Giving pleasure and feeling a womans body writhe in exstacy as I hold her close is a drug I cant get enough of.

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:love10::love10::love10::love10:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Sex Nut that didn't tell us anything we didn't already knoe. Hoe about a age group NOR or SOR use your imagination. Put up a photo use a cartoon or something.

delta.starr

Mature, Sensational, Entertaining Courtesan
Diamond Member
Pause78

seems you loovveeee the women,
Funny.....but I do loooovoeeee the men....
Come & show me what you've got & I will show you mine....

Play? soon?

Love & Huggles,

the one
the only
Delta.StARR

.......MEET ME AS A STRANGER.....LEAVE ME AS A FRIEND........ XOXO

S

sexycrystal

Sounds very hot and a lot of fun , let me know how you go with it! As I am a very open minded lady , I would love to have some fun with you one day ?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Crystal i just checked out your new profile very impressed. It will create a lot of extra work for you as many men hunger for the curvy very busty true woman.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi Amy,
Thanks your new profile looks great. i would include your email and website in your profile.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Delta Starr you need to add these to your profile go to user cp top left hand corner and in one.
You can edit your profile photos and signature just like face book.

S

sexnut

Sex Nut that didn't tell us anything we didn't already knoe. Hoe about a age group NOR or SOR use your imagination. Put up a photo use a cartoon or something.

I was just agreeing to what pause said :eek:ccasion14

Not sure if I want to win lol

Manuel

Gold Member
as you may have noticed , I do run the competition similar on the Kittens Board. We are currently looking for the best profile upgrade, plus would like to know why you thinks that you would be a good asset to our Kittens party! The winner gets a free ticket to our Kittens party. Second becomes a 50% discount offered. So check out the Kittens board.

cheers
Manuel

J

Jasmine69

mmmmmm kittens can't wait mmmmmmmmmm:la::la::-X:-X:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

S

sexycrystal

as you may have noticed , I do run the competition similar on the Kittens Board. We are currently looking for the best profile upgrade, plus would like to know why you thinks that you would be a good asset to our Kittens party! The winner gets a free ticket to our Kittens party. Second becomes a 50% discount offered. So check out the Kittens board.

cheers
Manuel

OH ooooooh kittens, :ky:

I wanna go :notworthy sounds like a lot of fun , pick me, pick me , Manuel

Manuel

Gold Member
just join us Crystal :la:
You would be surround by plenty of people which you know. Honestly it appears to be more difficult to get the number of servants together than girls.
I must admit ... I'm a bit surprised.

But anyway it will be a nice little and very dirty night !!!!:icon_blow:la:

mankok

Bronze Member
I came in late. Please tell me how to get to the first post of any thread - anybody? thanks.

N

Naughty Thoughts

You may find this easier:

Click on "Settings" at the top of the page,

Click on "General Settings" on the left menu (2nd option under "My Account"),

Scroll down past "Thread Display Options" and look for the option that says "Thread Display Mode:"

This will give you four options. I prefer the option that says "Linear - Oldest First". That way the first post is on page one, and the last post is on last page.