• Lots of naked NEW Members on the forum plz add an AVATAR we are adding them if you don't if you don't like change them.

TS Jade Summers

mattstal

Bronze Member
Hi guys anyone any experince with Jade Summers? Thinking about a visit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nahmate

Silver Member
Good BJ but that's as far as we went. Has a great personality which is a plus but that's if you're into paying for personality.

Thismanere

Silver Member
I’ve seen Jade. Very nice to look at and talk too. Bj was good too.

I felt I needed to initiate most things and being my first ts I was hoping she would do most of the work.

But still had a good time

K

Kieronlines

Just give these girls a try, and you'll forget about everything and enjoy yourself to the fullest.
Another hijacked thread with a post that has nothing to do with the topic. We all know where langtrees is, we all know you have girls on offer, we all know how to find the adverts, keeping on hijacking threads just makes us not want to come visit……..

Liam

Gold Member
Another hijacked thread with a post that has nothing to do with the topic. We all know where langtrees is, we all know you have girls on offer, we all know how to find the adverts, keeping on hijacking threads just makes us not want to come visit……..
that and the $500 a hour

magic1

Gold Member
Please report it as spam. If we all do it. They may get smarter.

Gtrain3232

Silver Member
I saw jade a few years ago, great body and amazing bj, but seems perfectly content to just sit and talk to you during the meet, doesn't initiate anything, got a great little cocklet to suck on too aha