Trophy points

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
These are the trophy points that are set automatically. I still don't understand how it totally works and would value suggestions from members.I think every new thread should be awarded points on content, which would mean we would have to moderate new threads.

I would like to award points to people that have conversations with more than 4 participants etc.
I think reviews should also be awarded points except for admins of course.

upload_2014-3-15_7-39-40.png

Brontee

Silver Member
It is still a bit confusing but I will see how it will add up to my account. What Mary-Anne posted last Saturday makes sense...

magrov

Diamond Member
This whole trophy points thing confuses me. Do they have a purpose or are they just bling?

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
How are people just getting awarded points? This whole system confuses me :(

TheCock

Legend Member
These are the trophy points that are set automatically. I still don't understand how it totally works and would value suggestions from members.I think every new thread should be awarded points on content, which would mean we would have to moderate new threads.

I would like to award points to people that have conversations with more than 4 participants etc.
I think reviews should also be awarded points except for admins of course.

View attachment 15256

Happy Ending Massage = 20 points :p

Chloe Jade 1

Silver Member
Learning how to use this forum is a mission let alone keeping up with the convo, now trying to get trophy points is just asking for the blondness in dior to come out!!
i'll give 10 Dior points for a forum lesson!!

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Just keep on posting & the points will add up!
I should check my TROPHY points soon!