• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

TOILET DOOR GRAFFITI

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Seen on a Williams roadhouse toilet door this evening. Written in pencil - so thoughtful.
Q. What is the best thing about a BJ?
A. The 10 mins silence.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Same roadhouse, several years ago. Written (in pencil - country folk are so nice) at the very bottom of the door
"BEWARE THE LIMBO DANCER"

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Seen on a Williams roadhouse toilet door this evening. Written in pencil - so thoughtful.
Q. What is the best thing about a BJ?
A. The 10 mins silence.

If that is wrote on a mens toilet wall you gotta think about that now dont you?

Happy2

Legend Member
Working at the Freemasons Hotel as a 18 yr old
Worst and dirtiest job was the girls toilet (What the hell you ladies get up to in there) but one piece of graffitti I liked was on the dunny door

Grunt
If this was a fruit it would be a pineapple

Phoebe

Legend Member
Working at the Freemasons Hotel as a 18 yr old
Worst and dirtiest job was the girls toilet (What the hell you ladies get up to in there) but one piece of graffitti I liked was on the dunny door

Grunt
If this was a fruit it would be a pineapple

why you say that about the ladies, come on mens must of been worst... women sit down to pee....

---------- --------------

Happy2

Legend Member
why you say that about the ladies, come on mens must of been worst... women sit down to pee....

---------- --------------

Ask any cleaner who works in pubs The old hand cleans the blokes toilets The new chum gets the ladies

I know I know ladies are absolutely perfect Phoebes So it must me one of those False memories you here of on the news.

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am astonished really.... So what is the differences you saw between the mens and women's toilets?

You all think I adore and idolize women dont you? must of been on Channel 7 perth news that story.....

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- The best graffiti I have seen was in the Old East End Market in Adelaide when it was a market place,
late 70`s......brings back memories...........it look similar to below
art1.jpg art2.jpg

markeys

Foundation Member
There used to be some great toilet door graffiti/humor until the late 80's now its the occasional tag until it gets removed,

nemo

Bronze Member
What I never understand is why would you take a pen or a can of spray paint to the loo with you in the 1st place?

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
What I never understand is why would you take a pen or a can of spray paint to the loo with you in the 1st place?
That reminds me of the constipated accountant who tried to work it out with a pencil, but couldn't budget (budge it)!
GD