• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

This is my ideal man...

Alisha Nina

Silver Member
keanu-reeves,9.jpg

AND YOURS IS ?

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I'm not gay (or a Scottish nationalist) either but I can certainly understand why the ladies positively swooned -- or is that shwooned -- over Sean Connery in his heyday. Men wanted to be him, women wanted to be with him.

493325-sean-connery-00-sexy.jpg

1000x1000.jpg

Here he is in his younger pre-007 days (on left) proudly displaying his Scottish heritage with his Glengarry up top and his bagpipe down below (look closely ladies and you can make out the outline of it through his jocks -- sho shexy):
celebsizis1388.jpg

And here he was in his post-Bond rebel phase (WTF?!):
connery2.jpg

Sadly, however...
old-age.jpeg

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
You like a bald noogin on a fella hey?
Fair enough.
He had a great voice. I'm sure he made a few ladies swoon with that deep theatre trained voice of his.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I've never clapped eyes on him but I believe happy2 is a dead ringer for Yul. In one respect at least.

nextplease69

Gold Member
Fair enough..

So a really nice guy with a great bod, loaded and can kick the crap out of 99.9999% of other men on this planet...

I wonder why your having trouble finding mister perfect then, guys like that area as common as muck:rolleyes:

Happy2

Legend Member
I've never clapped eyes on him but I believe happy2 is a dead ringer for Yul. In one respect at least.
Yes Im a ex smoker too Just like Yul
How did you know? Are we eskimo brothers as well as gemini twins ?

Sophie Lee

Gold Member
You like a bald noogin on a fella hey?
Fair enough.
He had a great voice. I'm sure he made a few ladies swoon with that deep theatre trained voice of his.
Yer I have this thing about certain bald men, it's like the intensity of their eyes, not all bald men, it's like wearing red-you have to be confident, but not everyone can get away with it being bald on some guys is like this look that they could kill you but they have this look like they could really fuck you at the same time!!! its the intensity some have in their eyes like looking straight through you to your soul and the masculinity of the head.

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
1a5fa5078c4feebc43000d204219e154.jpg

SO MANY HOT MEN.......SO LITTLE TIME!!
JASON STATHAM...GOOD PLACE TO START!

nextplease69

Gold Member
1a5fa5078c4feebc43000d204219e154.jpg

SO MANY HOT MEN.......SO LITTLE TIME!!
JASON STATHAM...GOOD PLACE TO START!

He's got a good body, but I wouldn't have thought his mug was considered anything to write home about.
Each to their own I guess:)