Thinking about leaving the talking sex comunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Night Owl Ciao

In the world of internet and social media @Night Owl those words aren't far from the truth as, it is life or death of their media life on the line. That is why so much things now a days are getting censored, banned or changed to a neutral tone language( like sexist words or items).

As for this forum it's becoming more feminine then masculine in nature by the min. I bet swearing will be outlawed in another 20 years time.

You and phoebe are products of the old world, hence why you have a thread only for you two.
I can understand the ladies getting a bit huffy even bitchy at times & I am kinda ok with that but when a "man" starts bitching snitching whining & backstabbing not to mention an obvious know it all & holier than thou attitude from behind the safe haven of his keyboard no matter how hard I try to turn a blind eye to such a despicable display I simply cannot come to terms with it.
Particularly a "man" with such a strong masculine username! 🤣
Maybe it's a South Australian thing? Anyway easy come
easy go I say. 😀

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I can understand the ladies getting a bit huffy even bitchy at times & I am kinda ok with that but when a "man" starts bitching snitching whining & backstabbing not to mention an obvious know it all & holier than thou attitude from behind the safe haven of his keyboard no matter how hard I try to turn a blind eye to such a despicable display I simply cannot come to terms with it.
easy go I say. 😀

images.jpeg

What a spray!!!

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
easy go I say. 😀

You're the Crimson Idol, aren't you? Possibly the Heartbreak Kid as well. As each of those dickheads was booted, a new dickhead appeared. I've long suspected they were the same person.

I think ya cover might be blown.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You're the Crimson Idol, aren't you? Possibly the Heartbreak Kid as well. As each of those dickheads was booted, a new dickhead appeared. I've long suspected they were the same person.

Not the only blown either I suspect!!

A

Annoyance

easy go I say. 😀

Hence why I said... it's becoming more feminine then masculine in nature by the min. This is the world in which women live by no matter how strong masculine the username, as long as you follow the code women do normally. You'll fit right in.

It is a female run site after all. All the men joining and contributing are just guests really. LoL.

N

Night Owl Ciao

Yeah mate you're onto me
I am the crimson heartbreaker undercover 🤣
U found out my dirty little secret! Lets hope for your sake I don't find out yours & shatter your whole little internet fantasy world! 😉

N

Night Owl Ciao

I am off to cook some popcorn.. this shit is about to hit the fan!!
Don't bother mate...
I seriously have far better things to do than argue with a self opiniated bitter & twisted sad little man.
Besides that... If I have learnt just one thing thus far on the journey of life it is
Arguing with an idiot can only ever result in 2 idiots arguing 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.