Thinking about leaving the talking sex comunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shy guy from aus

Hi every one this probably the last thread you will all hear from me. I recently put up a certain post a idea of mime but it was met with nothing but laughter which needless to say has made pretty embrassed about the idea and felt judged as well.

Shyguyfromaus

N

Night Owl Ciao

Hi every one this probably the last thread you will all hear from me. I recently put up a certain post a idea of mime but it was met with nothing but laughter which needless to say has made pretty embrassed about the idea and felt judged as well.

Shyguyfromaus
Don't worry about it mate seriously.
We all put up posts we later regret & if you need proof just take a look at @Phoebe's posts!!!!

S

Shy guy from aus

Don't worry about it mate seriously.
We all put up posts we later regret & if you need proof just take a look at @Phoebe's posts!!!!
I had no regrets until u reacted to and pretty much every other comment I made u reacted to with the same emoji. I'm done talking about this. I take stuff about my kinks and fetishes seriously since I've had another one ruined for me by another group of people on a different site I thought was safe to open up about my kinks. I haven't fully committed to my decesion yet. I will think about it for a couple of days but so far my mind strongly set to leaving

N

Night Owl Ciao

I had no regrets until u reacted to and pretty much every other comment I made u reacted to with the same emoji. I'm done talking about this. I take stuff about my kinks and fetishes seriously since I've had another one ruined for me by another group of people on a different site I thought was safe to open up about my kinks. I haven't fully committed to my decesion yet. I will think about it for a couple of days but so far my mind strongly set to leaving
I really thought you were just trying to be funny mate

S

Shy guy from aus

I really thought you were just trying to be funny mate
No I wasn't trying to be funny. I take my kinks and fetishes seriously as I do with anybody else who expresses ideas and thoughts they had about them.

T

Tania Admin

Shyguyfromaus
Which thread was it babe?

Don't worry about the negative Nancy's. If anyone's giving you a hard time please pm me and I will sort it out xo

S

Shy guy from aus

Which thread was it babe?

Don't worry about the negative Nancy's. If anyone's giving you a hard time please pm me and I will sort it out xo
It the doing videos for women I put up this morning Tania. And it was night owl. He I was joking and being funny about said post

Lingus

Legend Member
Hey there 'shy guy' ... If you consider that a forum member's comments are consistently annoying, irritating, or simply off-putting, then do as I have done and select the IGNORE function for that member ... all you have to do is click on their avatar/name to reveal the function choices of Follow / Ignore.

Click on Ignore and all comment contributions from that member will no longer appear for your viewing.

Osman

Gold Member
Hey there 'shy guy' ... If you consider that a forum member's comments are consistently annoying, irritating, or simply off-putting, then do as I have done and select the IGNORE function for that member ... all you have to do is click on their avatar/name to reveal the function choices of Follow / Ignore.

Click on Ignore and all comment contributions from that member will no longer appear for your viewing.

Agree 100%. You never want to allow one person to get under your skin. If it gets too much, just put them on ignore. It's hard when you join a new forum, not sure what people may or may not like, I was the same. At the beginning, people seemed to be talking a different language, but I got used to it.

Keep at it mate, you'll be fine :)

bianca2001

love being massaged and giving massages!
Silver Member
Wow, does Kyrgios post there? :)
there is a good chance he does, and somebody told me his brother posts there but its hard to prove, but i think so :)
tennis is a very emotional sport and tennis fans are really emotional about their favorite players but also its very possible a lot of pro tennis players post on forums too, maybe

N

Night Owl Ciao

Shy guy, sadly several members have left in the last few months because of xxxxx's like Night Owl. The first two offenders were banned ( Crimson Idol a case in point) but he seems to be bulletproof so far.

I have him on "ignore" and I advise you to quickly do likewise.
You are very good with the unsubstantiated claims & conspiracy theories @ozwarlock I must say!
Have you considered taking up a new hobby or 2 to keep your mind occupied?
Perhaps philanthropy or something similarly low energy would be right up your alley mate! 😀

N

Night Owl Ciao

And some people oughta take a deep breath, get off their high horse, lighten the fuck up, get a sense of humour & realize that an internet forum is simply an internet forum - not life or death! 😳

A

Annoyance

In the world of internet and social media @Night Owl those words aren't far from the truth as, it is life or death of their media life on the line. That is why so much things now a days are getting censored, banned or changed to a neutral tone language( like sexist words or items).

As for this forum it's becoming more feminine then masculine in nature by the min. I bet swearing will be outlawed in another 20 years time.

You and phoebe are products of the old world, hence why you have a thread only for you two.

T

Tania Admin

Come on you lot.
How about chill hey?
Deep breath, let's all be nice please xo

Status
Not open for further replies.