• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Theme nights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoverMe

Silver Member
i recently went to PL for the first time and had a great night. Things started off fairly slow but once the first bit of action started everyone else seemed to follow the lead.
I think having themed nights and encouraging people to dress up would help to get people in more of a fun mood and help to break the ice.
What are people's thoughts? Ideas for themes?

DiscoverMe

Silver Member
i recently went to PL for the first time and had a great night. Things started off fairly slow but once the first bit of action started everyone else seemed to follow the lead.
I think having themed nights and encouraging people to dress up would help to get people in more of a fun mood and help to break the ice.
What are people's thoughts? Ideas for themes?

Buzz

Foundation Member
we used to have games nearly every party night, If you feel you would like the games to continue as an icebreaker we can certainly get them happenign again. If you have any fun games that are suitable we are open to suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.