• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Sun is Out

Happy2

Legend Member
You certainly picked the right day for the beach Tania
There are thunderstorms up here

T

Tania Admin

No not a lobster. Hot shower, moisturiser and I have a very slight tan, very slight.

Not so much fun today though. Just washed the car, now in the process of waxing and interior detailing. Good way to blow a few hours on a Sunday morning.

T

Tania Admin

Sunday's are good value, I do the most around the house on a Sunday (unless its nice weather, then I'm off) Detailing done, waxing (the car) to go then the normal house stuff to do,,, boring....I guess that's why I'm on the Forum to. Praise for the sanity of the Forum Mwahaha lol

T

Tania Admin

Sunday is the day I'm going to kill my dog. The little shit just ran over the top of my car,,,,grrrr. Ok I won't kill him, and part of the reason being he knows he is in trouble and is hiding under the house :angry4:

T

Tania Admin

I am quite capable of doing it myself :)

And we have more than one car. If he feels the need to wash the others, who am I to stop him lol

Happy2

Legend Member
I am quite capable of doing it myself :)

And we have more than one car. If he feels the need to wash the others, who am I to stop him lol

Plus Col Our beautiful ladies cant be martyrs if hubby does all the jobs around the house :))

Dallas

Legend Member
I was just empathising with all the house work when I realised that once my house sells I won't have to do housework as there will be no house or work :) I wonder if I'll miss it View attachment 13525

N

Naughty Thoughts

She's as awesome as she is independent. <3

Poor doggy tried to hide behind me! Sorry boy, you're a good dog and all but if you run over the top of the (just washed) car like that - you're on your own! Silly dog...