• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Sun is Out

T

Tania Admin

Its going to be absolutely gorgeous weather today, I have decided that the best idea (sorry to those who have to work), that I'm going to spend some of it laying on the beach.

How do you enjoy spending days like this?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- well its rained in S.A all week, today its gray and wet. Hmmmmmm I think I cannot do my washing soooooo maybe a little Punt in the afternoon for US Pirates;--have a great day Tania.

svengali

Foundation Member
Time to get the binoculars out and try to discover where Tania is lying on the beach:love10:

Happy2

Legend Member
The forecast is for 27 today so actually a tad cooler than yesterday So it will be another afternoon on the lounge on the East facing verandah
Lapping up the rays

Oh and good luck in the search Sven Dont wear the dirty trenchcoat It kinda stands out on warm spring like days

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- were arrrrrrr just sailing along the W.A coast;- Meeeee and the lads have mounted a video camera on our lovely ship;----once we get the the footage of Tania;----we shall post it up, I got one eye watching and my good finger on the go button

The forecast is for 27 today so actually a tad cooler than yesterday So it will be another afternoon on the lounge on the East facing verandah
Lapping up the rays

Oh and good luck in the search Sven Dont wear the dirty trenchcoat It kinda stands out on warm spring like days

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy;- were arrrrrrr just sailing along the W.A coast;- Meeeee and the lads have mounted a video camera on our lovely ship;----once we get the the footage of Tania;----we shall post it up, I got one eye watching and my good finger on the go button

We will all be waiting in eager anticipation HP

Not that we are voyeurs . Of course

T

Tania Admin

Cheeky buggers :)

There is lot of beaches in WA, and I will be wary of ones with people in trench coats lol

Happy2

Legend Member
There is a beautiful beach between Port Gregory and Horrocks Tania Protected by a reef and sand dunes No strong winds lovely and peaceful

Dont worry about the double storey house with the Telescope nearby I assure you it is for astronomy only

OHH YES IT IS !!!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Good Plan Bro H2;- Weeeee should be at Port Gregory in about 30 min;------You keep the high vantage point and we shall go stealth----- she will never catch US LOL (Have a fun day guys;- I think I can do my washing now its stopped raining Yeah)

There is a beautiful beach between Port Gregory and Horrocks Tania Protected by a reef and sand dunes No strong winds lovely and peaceful

Dont worry about the double storey house with the Telescope nearby I assure you it is for astronomy only

OHH YES IT IS !!!

T

Tania Admin

:) Beautiful day, stunning beach, the ocean colours are just magic. Lucky me :)

Happy2

Legend Member
:) Beautiful day, stunning beach, the ocean colours are just magic. Lucky me :)

I must say you looked beautiful Tania Phwooor Hubba Hubba
I wont post the pics I am not that kinda bloke
And there Mine all mine!!

C

colzilla

And I have a photo of you taking the photo so you can expect a visit from Mr Plod anytime soon Mr Happy2.

Happy2

Legend Member
It was all innocent I assure you Mr Zilla
I am a ornithologist and I was taking scientific photos of The Bare Breasted Boobies A very striking bird
Unfortunately a few people came into shot And one of them just happened to be a human Bare breasted boobie

But to keep you sweet I will share my pics with you

C

colzilla

I guess Mr Plod doesn't really need to know about any of this... Case closed.

Dallas

Legend Member
Well it's raining and freezing cold where I am so I'd be spending it snuggled up with someone nice if I had the opportunity, but I'll have to settle for a gym workout

Dallas

Legend Member
That was a great series that, when I joined the Army I wanted a sergeant major like the guy in the show :)

Happy2

Legend Member
WHY?? Grandfather was a pommie BSM Served in WWI Then India
From stories mum and uncles tell He even treated his wife and kids as if they were in the army
Or is that just the Old School soldiers

T

Tania Admin

Lmao you are a funny lot. I will post a photo when I get home. No! Not of me but of the glorious beach :)
I must say an hour soaking up some Vitamin D and getting a start on my tan was totally awesome. I may be a country girl but I sure do love the beach :)

Dallas

Legend Member
Sounds soooo great Tania! I'm totally jealous of course!! So you have to tell me, what was the temperature like? Did you swim? Is there a beach pic? lol I know so many questions - I'm just a beach addict :)

I took this at Scarb on the afternoon of the meet n greet, sun was better than the snow I had over in the east.

View attachment 13523

T

Tania Admin

And here is a photo of today's awesomeness as promised, and No Dallas I did not swim, brrr, plus there's things in the water lol It was 25, no breeze, sunny,,,,perfect :) :thumbsup: :)

View attachment 13524

N

Naughty Thoughts

But to keep you sweet I will share my pics with you

Grrr... if I catch you...