The school bully...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I`m sure by now that most of us have seen the news about a school kid trying to start a fight with another and the end result was him being body slammed. sure, kids shouldn`t fight but I know it happened a lot back in my day and I`m sure in everybody elses too...

Have you ever been to a school reunion or by chance meet up with anybody from your school days and wondered to yourself what happened??
Did the cool kid end up in a dead end job or the school beauty end up marrying young and now has 6 - 8 kids???
I can remember the school bully back in my day has ended up suffering from depression.
Please.... share some stories.

D

~Dragons_Princess~

I was lucky enough not to have experienced bullying while I was at school, but I must say I am so proud of that Casey kid that defended himself, people say fighting is not the answer but sometimes you're just not given a choice I guess, and he did what he needed to do and without realising it at the time I bet he helped a lot of kids all around the world.

F

Farm Boy

I agree Your Royal Highness and the best thing was the little bully had a another flogging in cyber land.

B

BigBlackCock

Sadly, hurt people end up hurting other people. Kids who get bullied at school often end up bullying younger siblings at home. And because most kids can't express themselves, they in turn are looked on as troublesome kids rather than victims.

The victims grow up - with all sorts of issues. And the bullies from school - they too grow up with all sorts of issues.

As for flogging in cyberland? Well, cyberland has given rise to cyberbullying too - and is so much more difficult to control. The little bully who had a flogging in cyberland obviously has issues too - to become a bully. And I sympathize with the bloke who fought back - I'm just glad for him the aggressor didn't land on his head and die - it would have been a totally different story altogether.

And remember, luckily the whole thing was caught on video. If it hadn't been, the defender being a larger bloke may have been seen as the bully as there would have been no motion picture witness.

As an aside, when the internet first became a big(ger) deal about 12 years ago, a family I know bought a PC for their daughter for Christmas. They hardly saw her come out of the room after that.

B

BigBlackCock

Sadly, hurt people end up hurting other people. Kids who get bullied at school often end up bullying younger siblings at home. And because most kids can't express themselves, they in turn are looked on as troublesome kids rather than victims.

The victims grow up - with all sorts of issues. And the bullies from school - they too grow up with all sorts of issues.

As for flogging in cyberland? Well, cyberland has given rise to cyberbullying too - and is so much more difficult to control. The little bully who had a flogging in cyberland obviously has issues too - to become a bully. And I sympathize with the bloke who fought back - I'm just glad for him the aggressor didn't land on his head and die - it would have been a totally different story altogether.

And remember, luckily the whole thing was caught on video. If it hadn't been, the defender being a larger bloke may have been seen as the bully as there would have been no motion picture witness.

As an aside, when the internet first became a big(ger) deal about 12 years ago, a family I know bought a PC for their daughter for Christmas. They hardly saw her come out of the room after that.

Happy2

Legend Member
The bully at my primary school was a late bloomer. Up til grade 5 he
was a nasty little*^# But by grade 7 he had a big growth spurt and
was ginormous He wasn't a great fighter but bigger heavier and stronger.
We went to different highschools but we a had a reunion of sorts 5yrs ago.
He is a 5ft tub o lard The shortest person in the room ladies included.
It was a pleasure to meet him.
I hope there is a proper school re-union soon I would love for him to
meet all his old mates. Though it would be unlikely he would show.

bushbabe

Gold Member
Went to a reunion last year. I was a little reluctant to go as I did not enjoy school at all, but my friend convinced me so off we went.

The class bully was there and all I can say that he was fugly and so was his wife. No job and she was the breadwinner.
The coolest kid was just a normal bloke, had a reasonable successful business (according to him) and had married the coolest girl of the class. She too was fugly.

Most of the others were just normal blokes who had mostly got on with life, nothing out of the ordinary.

The two most intelligent kids had died of drug overdoses.

Me.... I came away as a fellow ordinary bloke, but everyone wanted to meet SWMBO...... she has a body near perfect.

B

BigBlackCock

bush, who are we to decide if someone is "fugly"? Not picking on you but surely there is more to companionship than beauty by conventional standards. No?

Happy2

Legend Member
But BBC fugly is in the eye of the beholder Anyway if you see me down the street I am sure I would here you say Christ now there goes a fugly man With a capital F

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
School re-unions......don't we love it?
I went to school on the other site of the world so I missed out on most school re-unions (impressive to what effort people go to locate you on this planet......a bit scary too....actually thinking about it)......however I happened to be over there for one re-union (maybe 10 years after leaving school) and I have to say that most of my former school mates didn't surprise me at all. The nerd became a scientist, the activist worked for an alternative anti-everything project, a former boy friend turned into a teacher (oh dear), the bully didn't show and the hottest girl in class was happily married with 2 kids.......lol......and I think I didn't surprise them either.....I have always been the 'black sheep'.....the odd one out......and I think that hasn't changed either.
But.......thinking about it.......it would be far more interesting now after soooooooo many years to catch up again. I bet half of them I wouldn't even recognise.:eek:ccasion14

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

david86

Bronze Member
It's interesting to see how some people turn out, especially the ones that bullied you.

Being pretty smart, continually winning awards, representing my school in events and taking pride in my work - I copped it from maybe a dozen people (all of which were doing the "Mickey Mouse" subjects and generally failing). Mostly name calling, the odd punch to the arm/knee in the thigh, one or two would wind me up - cold stares, saying anything to make me snap. I always ignored it and carried on - I'd just tune out and pretend it never happened (I'm like that when something/someone annoys me).

I'm still 2 years away from the traditional 10-year reunion, but hear plenty of stories from my circles of friends. The majority that gave me a really hard time have achieved nothing in life - one has seen jail several times, others are dole bludgers, some still have their part time job on a cash register...the list goes on.

I can't say that I really enjoyed or disliked school, but finishing year 12, putting the people that bullied me behind, moving onto further study, starting a casual job, meeting new people and making new friends was the best thing ever.

What really irks me though, is the odd person who gave me a hard time at school tries to add me to Facebook, even after I have declined multiple times. Unless they are trying to say sorry to me - I really don't understand.