• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Perfect Wife

Cayla Cream

Legend Member
images
Gorgeous!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
For the formula to work, you need to increase that age gap to 20 or greater years. The wife needs to be at least 20 years younger than the husband. It's the reality but may not be the formula of happine$$.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
For the formula to work, you need to increase that age gap to 20 or greater years. The wife needs to be at least 20 years younger than the husband. It's the reality but may not be the formula of happine$$.
So i could be in with a chance then ;)

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member

If I didn't work I actually wouldn't mind being a stay at home wife.... Maybe not so much to the whole "knowing her place" thing... Just the only thing to worry about is children, cleaning and cooking.. mmm coffee with other mums etc.

OK.. maybe if I was born 100 years ago! This day an age he can get fucked if he thinks i'm taking his dirty shoes off his stinky feet.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Scientists find mathematical formula for the perfect wife

A bride should be five years younger than her groom, should come from the same cultural background, and be the more intelligent of the pair if couples are to have a successful marriage, scientists have announced.

Sticking to the formula would increase a couple's chances of a long and happy marriage by a fifth, the team from the Geneva School of Business found.

Besides the man being five years older than his bride, and that his bride should share the same heritage, they concluded that a wife should be at least 27 per cent more intelligent than her husband. She should also hold a degree, while he should not.

What do you think?? Any merit in this?

Is it like atleast 5 years or exactly 5 years?

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
If I didn't work I actually wouldn't mind being a stay at home wife.... Maybe not so much to the whole "knowing her place" thing... Just the only thing to worry about is children, cleaning and cooking.. mmm coffee with other mums etc.

OK.. maybe if I was born 100 years ago! This day an age he can get fucked if he thinks i'm taking his dirty shoes off his stinky feet.

HEY IT LET ME SAY A NAUGHTY WORD!!