• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Perfect Wife

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Scientists find mathematical formula for the perfect wife

A bride should be five years younger than her groom, should come from the same cultural background, and be the more intelligent of the pair if couples are to have a successful marriage, scientists have announced.

Sticking to the formula would increase a couple's chances of a long and happy marriage by a fifth, the team from the Geneva School of Business found.

Besides the man being five years older than his bride, and that his bride should share the same heritage, they concluded that a wife should be at least 27 per cent more intelligent than her husband. She should also hold a degree, while he should not.

What do you think?? Any merit in this?

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member

A bride should be five years younger than her groom, should come from the same cultural background, and be the more intelligent of the pair if couples are to have a successful marriage, scientists have announced.

Sticking to the formula would increase a couple's chances of a long and happy marriage by a fifth, the team from the Geneva School of Business found.

Besides the man being five years older than his bride, and that his bride should share the same heritage, they concluded that a wife should be at least 27 per cent more intelligent than her husband. She should also hold a degree, while he should not.

Not to the formula but i think i might be striking it lucky ;)

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Haha my husband is 5years older than me, but he is Singaporean Chinese and I am not... We share the same ethics though. He comes from a higher social economic background and his intelligence is of a different calibre to mine. I don't hold a degree but I do have teritary eduction...he has qualifications and other skills....

Nobody is perfect....but you can be compatible.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member

If only women followed those pearls of wisdom today, what a happier world it would be... *wistful sigh* :rolleyes:

Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it.

"Honey, I'm home...!"

8_2392201.jpg

Yep, things just got interesting. Lift off! :D

Karl

Silver Member
Gives my a smile in the morning, sleeps in my arms, makes my happy when I see her, backs me up, contributes to common future and makes me feel proud. And if she says the same thing, everything is just perfect......

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Haha my husband is 5years older than me, but he is Singaporean Chinese and I am not... We share the same ethics though. He comes from a higher social economic background and his intelligence is of a different calibre to mine. I don't hold a degree but I do have teritary eduction...he has qualifications and other skills....

Nobody is perfect....but you can be compatible.

Higeher soicial economic background

Reactions: Dez

Happy2

Legend Member
I believe the so called Mathematical formula is , to use the technical term, a load of codswallop

I mean there also seems to be a correlation to Women with far higher incomes than their Husbands having a far higher divorce rate

Maybe way back in the primitive part of our brain There is still that little survival gene saying The man must provide for his woman and cubs

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Maths has popped up often in matters of male-female relations, particularly in what we find attractive in the other sex. Some good links for those interested:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness#Facial_features

http://www.intmath.com/numbers/math-of-beauty.php

http://www.goldennumber.net/beauty/

Marquardt-Beauty-Mask-Photoshop-Revision.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...truly-turn-on-the-male-naked-ape-1440859.html

Now if my maths text books in school had pictures of Jessica Alba et al, I'd have paid more attention in class and studied harder. A lot harder. Of course, turning the pages would've been problematic after doing loads of homewank, er, homework.

Last edited:

Happy2

Legend Member
I suppose after you have seen one arse sticking up, they all look the same wether you know it or not ;):D
You have me confused with a past lover I think
I was talking about Our fishing trip
You know when we all cast out our bait or lures But your frail little arms could just fling out the bait some meaningless distance

You have a dirty and suspicious mind Mate Buddy yadda yadda

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
You have me confused with a past lover I think
I was talking about Our fishing trip
You know when we all cast out our bait or lures But your frail little arms could just fling out the bait some meaningless distance

You have a dirty and suspicious mind Mate Buddy yadda yadda
You cannot hide the truth about our fishing trip H2, you know it was more that just a bait and switch ;):D

N

nightrider

haha!!!!
sounds like men need to be cared for by a smarter younger woman......i can take that deal, where is she???

N

nightrider

Perfect wife ehhhh......
just some suggestions:
perfectwife.jpg
perfectwife2.jpg
perfectwife3.jpg

Natalie

Perth VIP Reception
Gold Member

I have heard this one before Zeus. All of the couples I know that have been in a successful long term marriage don't necessarily have this age gap........ And I thought women were smarter anyway??? lol :p

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
I have heard this one before Zeus. All of the couples I know that have been in a successful long term marriage don't necessarily have this age gap........ And I thought women were smarter anyway??? lol :p
Can't argue with that. :)