the latest fad....

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Pokemon go.i know we'd all to Pokamom n go but has anyone tried this new fad
are u hooked on it? ive d/loaded the appp but thats as far as i went .it wouldnt pick up my GPS or watever so i deleted it
n left it at that i still cant get over Candy Crush...

Happy2

Legend Member
I didnt think your old rotary dial landline could download
That mobile version with the 10 k of extension lead looked cumbersome

But with this Pokémon how long before a child walks out on front some poor sods car and is run down?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
What is the Pokemon other than a cartoon? I must be behind the times

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
It's more like Pokemon Stop traffic...all it takes is one hooked player walkin with smartphone in one hand and staring at it, while walkin onto the road unknowingly.

I went to Kings Park on Sunday for a leisurely walk and was greeted by long line of cars exiting and entering the park. It's just crazy. It was an overcast and cold afternoon..kids, adults, people walkin their dogs while catching em pokeymon , parents pushing prams catching em pokey...weird to see lots of people there who were not there for the leisure of being in the park.

I am not fan of gaming on smartphones, i turned into an angry bird playing the angry bird game. I stopped playing. Haven't touched any game since.

Miss Monique

Legend Member
I'm going to have the Google this as I have no idea what your all talking about

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Its now officially cool to hate Pokémon Go
http://www.wired.com/2016/07/its-cool-to-hate-pokemon-go/

If you’ve stepped outside recently, you’ve probably seen, heard, or dodged many a Pokémon Go player. Or you’ve been that guy, too busy catching a Squirtle to notice your bus just came and went. But in just over a week, Pokémon Go is showing the signs of being too big not to fail. Public opinion on the game seems to have shifted from rabid enthusiasm/bemused tolerance to rabid enthusiasm/crankiness and general scorn. At this very moment, social media is taking particular snarky glee in telling Pokémon Go to, well, get a life.

Cnp4xP-WIAAvjbn.jpg

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
CSI Miami was awesome... was the best series of CSI for the hottest women in the tightest pants... :)

Happy2

Legend Member
CSI Miami was awesome... was the best series of CSI for the hottest women in the tightest pants... :)

Shame CSI Miami had one of the most wooden actors on TV
As for the sexiest women in the tightest pants
I do hope you weren't only interested in their bodies HBF

Phoebe

Legend Member
Shame CSI Miami had one of the most wooden actors on TV
As for the sexiest women in the tightest pants
I do hope you weren't only interested in their bodies HBF

I am lost for words... Who cares about the male cast members... I was talking about the blonde in the show.... ;) come on dude you make me sounded shallow that I would only be interested in a woman for her looks, I am aghast here... ;)

From where I sit I see women, I bet you see potential woolen jumpers ?

Miss Monique

Legend Member
O yes woolen jumpers just what we need on these cold days.
I must get back to the spinning wheel.
Didn't that show have a few blondes

Phoebe

Legend Member
Don't ask HBF He is only interested in their minds Miss M

They say tractors kill more farmers than anything else, you are so lucky there is a lot of distance between us happy2, as your demise would be considered premeditated......... John Deery Me.... ;)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
H2, have you changed your profession and become a cheesy health insurance peddler? :eek::eek:

Happy2

Legend Member
H2, have you changed your profession and become a cheesy health insurance peddler? :eek::eek:
No nien nyet
HBF is just a friendly abbreviation of the full title of our great forum friend Phoebes
Hairy Balled Feminist

Happy2

Legend Member
They say tractors kill more farmers than anything else, you are so lucky there is a lot of distance between us happy2, as your demise would be considered premeditated......... John Deery Me.... ;)
It's Happy2 to you Phoebe

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
fark sakes this post is sposed to b bout pokemon not ur farkun balls feebz
nor is it bour woolly jumpers
or CSI ......POKE ARKIN MON
feebz u wanna talk bout ur f ...kin ballz start annudder topic

Ark Sakes

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Pokémon Go fever has doubled the value of Nintendo’s business, pushing it past Sony in the process. Can you imagine what will happen when the game finally goes live in Japan, the birthplace of the Pokémon phenomenon?
Well, you don’t have long to wait since Pokémon Go is scheduled to launch in Japan tomorrow (Wednesday), sources have confirmed to TechCrunch. Niantic, the company behind the title, did not reply to our request for comment.
Pokémon Go is currently available in over 30 countries, including the U.S., Canada and much of Europe, but Japan has so far been left off the list. That’s upset and frustrated a lot of true Pokémon addicts, but Niantic — which has watched the game become more popular than Twitter, Tinder and a host of other top apps — has tried to rationalize the situation.
Niantic CEO John Hanke recently told Forbes that the delay is because the companies behind the app — which include the Pokémon company and Nintendo — want to ensure that its servers are suitably robust to withstand the demand that the Japan launch is sure to generate.
“We expect it to be released by the end of July,” Hanke said.
Well, surprise! Tomorrow has been earmarked as launch day so we won’t have to wait quite that long to watch Pokémania hit Japan.
Beyond the inevitable crazy adoption and likely billions more added to Nintendo’s valuation from the buzz, Pokémon Go’s Japan launch will be notable for another reason: it’ll be the first time that the company has tied up with an official partner.
Hanke previously said that Niantic would augment the already significant revenue that the game is making from in-app purchases by allowing selective partners to become “sponsored locations” in the game. A sponsor can create “gyms” — where Pokémon can be battled or trained by gamers — at their retail store or locations, a move that could drive real-world traffic and potential sales to their business.
TechCrunch understands that McDonald’s will be the first launch partner in a tie-in that will see its 3,000 plus fast food restaurants across Japan become gyms for would-be Pokémon collectors. (Gizmodo previously reported that the two sides were hatching a collaboration somewhere in Asia.)
That’ll be a collaboration to watch since it will be replicated in other parts of the world and, if Pokémon Go can sustain itself beyond a temporary craze, sponsorship could be lucrative for both the game makers and brands seeking to drive foot traffic. Bloomberg reported that McDonald’s Japan has already seen its share price rocket thanks to Pokemon-branded Happy Meal sales, even before the game launch.
Japan will mark the first launch of Pokémon Go in Asia which, Australia and New Zealand aside, has been ignored as Niantic has focused on getting the game to market (and stable) in North America and Europe first. TechCrunch understands that further launches in Asian countries will happen this week and next, so there’s still lots more to come.

Happy2

Legend Member
I am sure if a x rated version came out
Langtrees and strip joints etc would happily pay a fee to have pokeawoman located in their businesses
Anything to get the client in the door

Phoebe

Legend Member
The best game is best played between two adults making love........ Nothing beats that game.....

Happy2

Legend Member
All love is ,is a very bad tennis score
The more often you get love the less chance you have of winning

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Luv is .........................BS............................The only thing that counts is
"How much Treasure is in your treasure chest."

Score;- 6 luv.TO the Pirate...................................LOL

Ranjeeh

Gold Member
Took the dogs out for a walk, accompanied by son who has started on Pokemon. We stopped for him to fiddle with his phone more often than the dogs stopped to sniff and piss. I'll leave him at home next time.

Phoebe

Legend Member
All love is ,is a very bad tennis score
The more often you get love the less chance you have of winning

And what do you win? maybe the heart of a lovely lady that ends your endless loneliness that keeps you warm at night, or maybe a lady to go have a coffee or meal with, one that actually cares more about the real you and not just your Visa/Matercard....

Winning you say, Love is better than anything else on Earth!