The inconvenient horn....

S

switch28

I'm sitting at work and I am way to horny to concentrate, all I can think about is sex. Hot, dirty, sweaty, messy sex.....

I hate it when the horn strikes at inconvenient times, anyone else get this? Just out of the blue, a thought pops into your head and it stays there, there's that tell tale tingle in the crotch that isn't going away....

Concentration has gone to shit, chances of getting any more work done is slim...

S

Saige

I get that ....except I get all wet and sticky....and its not at work....but sometimes at the funniest most inconvenient times....we may be able to hide it easier but its not comfy sitting in a puddle of wet knickers....

S

switch28

I get that ....except I get all wet and sticky....and its not at work....but sometimes at the funniest most inconvenient times....we may be able to hide it easier but its not comfy sitting in a puddle of wet knickers....

You are not helping!!!!!!! :love10:

B

BrownDog

now u got me going saige!!!!!!!

mind has wandered away from work,,,,:love10:

Tannerone

Gold Member
It's even worse with a catheter stuck in there ... ouch, stop it! Still at least five more weeks before a recheck.

S

Saige

Right everyone back to work....I am...oh yehhhhh, but I get to have great sex for my job.....sorry guys:icon_blow:la::icon_blow

evil little woman...:laughing4

S

sexycrystal

Oh yes I know the feeling , especially in the shopping centres that dose it for me ,.

When a nice man walks by and I can smell his after shave dressed in a nice suit thats its , ..
I drop my bundle and can't take the stupid grin of my face,

little alone concentrate on what
I am doing and I feel like a twit :)

S

switch28

Thought about nipping in to Bodyheat for some relief, but I want to keep the cash so I can spend a wonderful couple of hours with the lovely Saige and see if can get her all hot and sticky!!!

F

frankqld

thats the funniest thing i've read in ages,lmfao !