• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Good 3 some Guide

thiswayup

Silver Member
So this opportunity has presented it self to me. No this is not a movie i just watched i swear.

I girl Ive know for awhile has hit me up for a 3some with one of her friends, nothing in it just pure freaking Ive been told anything goes fun and games:la:
Ive never done anything like this before and both girls are way more experienced sexually than me.
I need some tips anything u got hit me, whats some good positions for a 3some, the dos and don't s. I wana fuck the shit out these girls so give me all you got.
Girls what do like the men to do in a 3 some, what don't you like, what did you wish they did?

:notworthy

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
My advice, if you have a big enough shower, bath, spa - start by playing there and don't just look at it for what you can get out of it. Spend your time evenly pleasuring both ladies and you will all enjoy.

S

Saige

My suggestion in threesomes is be vocal...let the girls start together and you watch... talk about what you are seeing, how hot it looks etc...then what you would like to do to them when you jion in...telling a story or the dirty talk gets most girls even hotter plus you are setting the scene for what you want!!!

Either that or the two girls are just going to run rings around you and leave you in puddle of "WOW...what just happened" bliss!!!:love10::la::icon_blow

skye

Gold Member
I had two friends that had a few drinks and took a man home with them and had a 3some. They came back so happy and exited because it was an experience that rocked their world. Very exiting especially with some dutch courage.

S

sexnut

Depending on your experience, sometimes you may feel like an awkward accessory not knowing what to do. Let the girls lead if you want

S

sexnut

I had two friends that had a few drinks and took a man home with them and had a 3some. They came back so happy and exited because it was an experience that rocked their world. Very exiting especially with some dutch courage.

Where do these friends drink? Were you one of them :p

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Grrrrrrrr somebody has to put a big :nono: in it......sorry, my turn this time. Threesomes are awesome......my favourite play so to say but there are a few basic health/hygiene measurements to be taken care off.....just to list the most important ones:
1) don't f**k the girls with the same condom.......new girl new condom,
2) don't lick one girl's pussy and kiss the other one or vice versa,
3) not sure if the girls let you finger their pussies......but if so either use a different condom for each pussy or if they let you do it naturally.....wash your hands in-between.

I know it sounds like a instruction manual but believe me even with the hygiene in place it is super sexy.

R.xxxxxxxxx

thiswayup

Silver Member
Bump!

Puddle of "wow" I like that.

I shall take all posts on board and report back soon enough. I'll be back in Perth in 8days and counting:eek:ccasion14
Hopefully I dont blow it too soon haha!
Cheers everyone!

Demon

Legend Member
The best 3some guide is an experienced 3some lady. Saige comes to mind.:icon_blow:la::la::la::-X

or Skye:icon_blow:-X

Or Rochelle:icon_blow:-X

J

Jasmine69

The best 3some guide is an experienced 3some lady. Saige comes to mind.:icon_blow:la::la::la::-X

or Skye:icon_blow:-X

Or Rochelle:icon_blow:-X

you did not mention me or danni :sad1::sad1::sad1:

McLuvin

Silver Member
If we're talking about threesomes in a brothel/sex club/massage parlour/etc., which come on, realistically is where it's going to happen for 90% of the population who get to experience a threesome in their life.... in my experience, let the girls choose each other. Don't just pick the two hottest girls in the club and assume they will get along with each other. The best are friends or at least work mates who have worked with each other before and better yet do so on a regular basis. For myself, I have a few particular ladies I enjoy periodic threesomes with and she'll call me up when there's a new girl that she thinks I would like (and she is okay 'working' with). It all adds to the experience when you are fairly familiar with one of the ladies and you and her are almost 'initiating' the 'new member' to the threesome and the norms of what you like. More often than not, the 'new member' will let her guard down and be more comfortable with the situation if the 'old hand' work mate is already familiar and playful with you. "It's okay, McLuvin doesn't mind that you get a little sloppy, ... McLuvin doesn't mind kissing on the mouth..., etc." For instance, I enjoy double bbbjs at the same time.... and it's more likely to happen if one of my 'favorites' guides the other girl to do so and to just 'go with the flow.' I can't remember the number of times I couldn't hold it in any longer when the newbie girl says something to the effect (after performing double oral for 5-10 minutes) of how she really normally makes guys wear condoms for bjs.

;)

Last edited:

muffdiver

Gold Member
My suggestion in threesomes is be vocal...let the girls start together and you watch... talk about what you are seeing, how hot it looks etc...then what you would like to do to them when you jion in...telling a story or the dirty talk gets most girls even hotter plus you are setting the scene for what you want!!! :love10::la::icon_blow

mmmm not sure about the watching

to me I prefer to be right in there from the start :)

Demon

Legend Member
If we're talking about threesomes in a brothel/sex club/massage parlour/etc., which come on, realistically is where it's going to happen for 90% of the population who get to experience a threesome in their life.... in my experience, let the girls choose each other. Don't just pick the two hottest girls in the club and assume they will get along with each other. The best are friends or at least work mates who have worked with each other before and better yet do so on a regular basis. For myself, I have a few particular ladies I enjoy periodic threesomes with and she'll call me up when there's a new girl that she thinks I would like (and she is okay 'working' with). It all adds to the experience when you are fairly familiar with one of the ladies and you and her are almost 'initiating' the 'new member' to the threesome and the norms of what you like. More often than not, the 'new member' will let her guard down and be more comfortable with the situation if the 'old hand' work mate is already familiar and playful with you. "It's okay, McLuvin doesn't mind that you get a little sloppy, ... McLuvin doesn't mind kissing on the mouth..., etc." For instance, I enjoy double bbbjs at the same time.... and it's more likely to happen if one of my 'favorites' guides the other girl to do so and to just 'go with the flow.' I can't remember the number of times I couldn't hold it in any longer when the newbie girl says something to the effect (after performing double oral for 5-10 minutes) of how she really normally makes guys wear condoms for bjs.

;)

Lots of good points here, particularly letting the girls choose each other so that the chemistry works.:-X

S

sexnut

;)

!!!!!!!! Double bbbjs!!! :BangHead::BangHead: Would your favourite be a rnt girl?

A

AlexandraSilk

My suggestion in threesomes is be vocal...let the girls start together and you watch... talk about what you are seeing, how hot it looks etc...then what you would like to do to them when you jion in...telling a story or the dirty talk gets most girls even hotter plus you are setting the scene for what you want!!!

When a guy is talking dirty about all the things he plans to do to us, whilst masturbating :icon_blowwatching us = serious turn on. :la:

Demon

Legend Member
Just go with it, and what ever happens happens.... enjoy the fun ;)

Go with the flow. Don't overanalyse. If the two ladies want it, you should have a good time, as long as you let them lead. But, take the lead if they indicate that they want you to. This could be subtle, not words, or obvious actions. Try some things and if they get approval keep going. Envy, envy.:icon_blow:la::la::la::-X

M

Mary Anne PA

Don't push them or it may end before it began... go with the flow and enjoy it!

thiswayup

Silver Member
Soooooo.....

Was out drinking with my group of friends, guys and girls about 10 if us all up, I won't bore u with the leading up story and just get into.
After a few beers my Dutch courage was actived and and my close friend and I as usual started flirting, touching, brushing passed each that sort of thing. Her friend and her also started dancing together for me if u no what I mean grinding each other etc. Both of these girls had Light brown hair, and pretty good body's, one was a little bigger than the other but all good.
All 3off us jumped in taxi and cruised back to my place for some more drinks and what not haha
At this stage I'm poo'n myself lol no joke! We never planned it but all new one day it was going to happen. Before to long both girls started making out in front of me! That is an unreal sight I mite add, my god! Soon there was boob grabbing and dresses came off!
They told me to strip off (I didn't argue haha), sit back and watch for awhile!
Everything came off...omg I was so hard but got told off when I touched myself, they kissed, touched licked and generally went to town on each other!!! My turn!
Both gave me head taking it in turns for while, I won't lie peeps blue it after about 10mins! You would have too if u had seen this girls go at it! Fuk! They got stuck back into each other and soon enough I was back in the game lol.
Felt abit awakeward on what positions to go with so winged it. They seamed to no what they were doing.
Fucked both girls pretty hard and made sure they were both satisfied and worn out! Big big fan of giving head and been fucked at the same time! Is now marked off the to do list! Puddle of wow:eek:ccasion14

Demon

Legend Member
Marked off list? Marked as done. But off the list? Never want it to happen again?

Great story. Lucky guy. Fulfilled most guys fantasy.

S

Saige

When a guy is talking dirty about all the things he plans to do to us, whilst masturbating :icon_blowwatching us = serious turn on. :la:

I agree gorgeous...I get so turned on by guys masturbating...especialy when you know they are watching you....SOOOO HOT!!!:love10:

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Nice one Thiswayup. Hope it continues for you for quite a while.