• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Friend-zone

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
OMG....the only time I heard that quote in my whole life (not you) is from an immoral thief who prevailed on his father's fortune and smelled like a Samosa.

I have to disagree with that quote. In tthe wrong hands it became a justification for theft and destruction of the lives of others.

I looked hard and found no benevolence in that philosophy.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
The last time a very unevolved thief stole something from me. He stole an insignificant item that most perceived as a prize. But trust me its an old curse he stole.

I am now free from this very dark curse. And he may be destroyed in the long run.

If fairness existed. It is unfair on him. He took a very dark and evil object that will hurt him badly.

And good on me......

C

colzilla

Had a gander D and she seems nice and can also do the splits + No fwend zone.

T

Thatguy

Had a gander D and she seems nice and can also do the splits + No fwend zone.

well i didnt get to see her do the splits like she did in her photos... but she is very nce.. easy to talk to... and extremely easy on thr eye.. so so very cute..

C

colzilla

Sometimes they consider you a friend socially and a client at work... By then you're arguing like a couple and slinging s##t at one another and taking the piss. Which is daft seeing as you still handing over the do$h for the sex..

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Awh no! TG got friend zoned!

My previous partner was my best friend for nearly 2 years before we started dating. So sometimes the wait can be worth it.

However then you have that awkward break up and lose a super cool relationship.

Life would be pretty dull if we didn't take risks though ;)

Dallas

Legend Member
Imagine getting friend zoned by a WL!!

You'd have no hope in life lol

Well there probably isn't a contractor on the planet that would turn down work and then ask to be friends - it's why Mr Ca$h is the ultimate equaliser :), although having an actual relationship is a different story but that's a mutually agreeable change in arrangements.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Well there probably isn't a contractor on the planet that would turn down work and then ask to be friends - it's why Mr Ca$h is the ultimate equaliser :), although having an actual relationship is a different story but that's a mutually agreeable change in arrangements.

Happened to me once with a private. Did not want to transact after a great conversation. Maybe I have no hope.......lol

Last edited:

Dallas

Legend Member
Happened to me once with a private. Did not want to transact after a great conversation. Maybe I have no hope.......

It sounded like one of those good connections Yoda, not your typical client contractor arrangement. My next door neighbour married her landscape gardner from Jims Mowing. He charged her initially but at some point, they decided it was a relationship. Looking over the fence though, I don't think he does the lawn anymore - to busy with other things! ;-)

T

Thatguy

Happened to me once with a private. Did not want to transact after a great conversation. Maybe I have no hope.......

Cuz your just a deep guy Yoda lol.... Just as happy philosophying as you are being a root rat haha