• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The Friend-zone

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
A moment of hesitation can cost an age of anticipation and a lifetime of beauty that follows. But yeah.....it's like jumping onto a speeding train. Hesitate for a moment and its gone.

T

Thatguy

oh I probably should have seen it coming given the circumstances.. but thought no.. held out a little hope that life might fall my way this once...

nup...

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ah, it's that I like you but as a friend. At least you didn't get the, "kissing you is like kissing my brother.". Friend-zone is a spare tyre zone, you maybe upgraded someday, when a full sized tyre gets blown over.

T

Thatguy

it's made me tempted to go find LT's and have some fun with a young hottie..

but I dunno if I can be bothered driving that far haha

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Well if head #2 talks louder than head #1 tis time to visit LT and get it fully serviced.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Lol...Homer that's pretty grim....

What I worked out eventually for myself is that if I go out on a first date or wish to date a friend.....I let go of attachments of getting into their pants and make it all about making sure we have a good time.

Women have a boner sensor man...its built in and powerful lol. They sense intentions like we can't. So when I genuinely treat them right. I am guaranteed to have a good time, she is likely to have a good time. And other things happen as they should or should not happen.

That's worked a lot better than taking a woman out with a determination of having sex with them.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Mind you.....I have many plutonic friendships with females that I would trade nothing for. These buddies are also great wingmen ;)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
lol...that's just me talking.

But of course, goin out with a gal pal with no intention of root soiling is always good. Always out to have a good time, not thinking between the legs all the time helps.

Well most gals I went out with, didn't end up in bed with me. Ok that don't sound right, lol....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
ah yes, mr Ca$h, i like your way of thinking...business done and dusted. No more if's or but's.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Encounters sponsored by Mr Cash has its place and are good experiences. Affection by choice is also fulfilling and rewarding. I am a firm believer that both have to be had as they are totally different experiences.

C

colzilla

Dunno as a lifelong punter I guess I don't know any different.
Has always seemed to be enough for me.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
But in saying that.......it has been a 100 something days since I have done the Mr Cash thing...I'm not ready to do that again yet. And here's a cold hard fact....dating cost as much if not more.

I really don't have an answer for myself as to why I am not ready. Wonder what my re entry is gonna be like. How would I choose the lady? lol. So many amazing stories that you guys tell.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Well Mr Col....never know....with your hilarious one liners and iron clad not give a shit what people think front. You may become the pick up artist coach among us when you care to try.

C

colzilla

Hooker$ are still women. I lay on the charm and see what happens... Guaranteed action though unlike this friend zone malarkey.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yeah...I love WLs too. But like I said....different experiences...both are nice.

It's when the 2 cross over that gets trippy. Always starts off more amazing than both. Then gets to a zone thats more like the twilight zone.

C

colzilla

If you want a partner its best to look in the real world.

Hooker$ aren't partnership material. Don't tell them that but get as much as you can while you can... Because she's gonna crack the s##ts eventually.

Dallas

Legend Member
I agree Mr C, I've never had one not ditch me yet, the longest lasted 22 years so that's a record I guess. But yes, friend zone - that's me. I'm even in the friend zone with my ex. I got dumped once for a guy that beat the shit out of her, and she turned up on my door with a black eye - not to come back to me, just for me to console her. See I wasn't a bad boy so it was "friend zone". But Mr Ca$h totally bypasses the "friend zone"

fz2.jpg

C

colzilla

D If you told the black eyed girl to PO you would have got more respect.

Giving into their whims every time is hardly creating challenge.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Sad but true....not being Mr Nice guy all the time actually gains respect. That's why so many good women end up getting abused when they deserve better.

C

colzilla

When a hooker ask$ me "Why doesn't a nice gent like me have a GF?"... I tell them "I'm a punt master and your my next victim"...
The correct answer is "I'm a bit sick of the dating scene and I thought I'd try something different"

Dallas

Legend Member
You guys are right, it's way too confusing to know whether to be nice guy or bad boy, I'm just me, I can't change personalities at different times to gain respect, I'm not that smart. This is why I'll probably be a Langtrees customer until my surf board gets its own walking frame. Its the only place I've ever been where I can just be myself and be accepted that way.... and best of all it's a friend zone free zone :D

C

colzilla

Good comments D.

Think the appeal of hooker$ when I was younger was that they had the same interests as me... And like you say no judging .
Mind you from experience if a female has the same interests as me she's extremely volatile... and best to be avoided