• A must before intercourse

• A duty/ritual

• Contributes to the sex

• Can be done without

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
I always prefer Foreplay before intercourse.
because..

...Without proper foreplay, a woman’s vagina remains dry resulting in a dissatisfying sexual experience both for the man as well as the woman...
'Giving and getting pleasure is the best foreplay':playful:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I always prefer Foreplay before intercourse.
because..

...Without proper foreplay, a woman’s vagina remains dry resulting in a dissatisfying sexual experience both for the man as well as the woman...
'Giving and getting pleasure is the best foreplay':playful:

It depends on your view point of Foreplay.
A good pussy spanking is always fun for me and lets not forget a good spanking can always warm-up the scene,

gettyimages-157435059-612x612.jpg ap_19.jpg

Alley W

Diamond Member
Depends on your preference too ;) :joyful: from 15mins of a quick do-over or 45mins-1 hr or more of travelling to each and every important destination then playing the right notes on the saxophone below. :smuggrin:
45mins-1 hr does sounds perfect as first 25mins will be reserve for foreplay which will enlighten the surrounding

A

Annoyance

45mins-1 hr does sounds perfect as first 25mins will be reserve for foreplay which will enlighten the surrounding

O no Alley, I mean foreplay for 45mins-1hr then move on to the main course. ;):p heh. These days I prefer the lady im with to be well warmed(at least 30mins or so) or going before the main course. :)

Ps : Just a curious question for you ladies, is there such a thing as too long a time for foreplay? As I know too short is no good of course but too long?

Historian

What a coqup!
Diamond Member
Graffiti from years ago at a toilet in Steve's Pub in Nedlands "Australian man's definition of foreplay; "You awake?".

Weeks later I read another; "Tasmanian's idea of foreplay; "You awake mum?".

Alley W

Diamond Member
O no Alley, I mean foreplay for 45mins-1hr then move on to the main course. ;):p heh. These days I prefer the lady im with to be well warmed(at least 30mins or so) or going before the main course. :)

Ps : Just a curious question for you ladies, is there such a thing as too long a time for foreplay? As I know too short is no good of course but too long?

Well old wine gets in more intoxicated so foreplay is essential :joyful::joyful:....... too long get you indulge to your partner for longer period of time as I do prefer foreplay more than the main course :rolleyes::rolleyes:

T

Tania Admin

I find the poll difficult for a couple of reasons.

1: Sometimes the mood strikes, at home or out somewhere and it's a need for a hard & fast quicky with no foreplay required.

2: Sometimes intimate foreplay is all that is wanted, intercourse does not always need to follow, nothing wrong with the tease lasting days.

3: I'm a firm believer in body language, kind words, passionate words, touching all being a normal part of a relationship so therefore the foreplay can be a constant

M

If you are good at foreplay to warm me up then there's no harm to go for long and then we can start the main course. :smuggrin: