• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

The difference

Shakey62

Looking to explore.
Bronze Member
Hi I have visited a couple of Ts girls before, but browsing adds mainly on locanto there are so many different categories, eg..ladyboys,trannies, cd,etc..could someone please explain the differences between them all.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Once you get to 20 posts 11 more to go you can view our media section and there is a 1/2 hr programme I made years ago with a panel and one of each as I was very confused then, and too tired to explain all now Members join in more in the day or late late night so you will have a few answers tomorrow babe

Shakey62

Looking to explore.
Bronze Member
Once you get to 20 posts 11 more to go you can view our media section and there is a 1/2 hr programme I made years ago with a panel and one of each as I was very confused then, and too tired to explain all now Members join in more in the day or late late night so you will have a few answers tomorrow babe
Thanks, i will check back tomorrow