• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

THE CLITORUS

Dallas

Legend Member
Some interesting stats......

WWPru1R.jpg

Buk

Diamond Member
I actually found one, a clitoris that is, last Wednesday. I just happened to be giving a legit massage to my favourite WL when I asked her to turn over. She didn't ask for extras so I continued the massage and she almost nodded off (I have that effect on women) when I accidentally (okay I lie) ran my thumb across her clit. No objection so I continued, as you do. Soon with some gentle guiding of my hand by her (yep even after all these years) and no rushing it was soon mission accomplished. It was the first time I had to say shhh and ask her to tone it down as it's usually her saying, "Buk quiet your too noisy". I missed out on my massage that day, too.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Ain't that the truth :eek:

I don't lie, I went there today long term customer right, asked what can you do for me, "nothing" I thought if you see a WL' for years you may get freebies at times... lol ...

Dallas

Legend Member
Interesting point. If you ask any service provider for something free they are probably going to be insulted as the way it usually works for me at least is that I give them a tip for great service and maybe they give me something extra sometime if they want to. Telstra are like this. If you ask for something extra they'll say no but tell them your leaving to go to another service provider and they'll offer you something special to stay. They may even fix your internet connection :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
The clitoris has approximately 8,000 nerving endings, which is more than anywhere else in the female body. The penis only has 4,000.

Men loose out again... Why is the Penis adored really.... The world has got it all wrong..

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
The clitoris has approximately 8,000 nerving endings, which is more than anywhere else in the female body. The penis only has 4,000.

Men loose out again... Why is the Penis adored really.... The world has got it all wrong..
so for the woman 8,000 nerve endings crammed into one little bean
and for the man 4,000 nerve endings spread out over a much larger area!

Happy2

Legend Member
But women multi task and multi orgasm With the brain being so so busy you need every nerve a 8000 jangling just to get its attention

We blokes do one task at a time apparently so only need the 4000 nerves
As all attention is on one thing

Phoebe

Legend Member
But women multi task and multi orgasm With the brain being so so busy you need every nerve a 8000 jangling just to get its attention

We blokes do one task at a time apparently so only need the 4000 nerves
As all attention is on one thing

Yes one thing and most men fail in using it........

3a7295f39167b8bcc2f5cc19241ddbe0.jpg