• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

The Best Party Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Buzz here fellow fories. Last Friday Night we had possibly the best party ever at PL. The fun and sexy games was the prelude to the fun in the jelly pool.A massive crowd was there the vibe was electric. At one stage at least half the crowd was up dancing either on the mirrored dance floor, the catwalk or the bar. Most were at least topless.. Now you dont get that at your usual club or Night Club.
Even myself I had to pinch myself to see if it was a dream with all those hot bodies in underwear, lingerie ..or less were dancing to the hot tunes of our resident DJ.
Pitty PL isnt bigger as we had to turn some away. To those that couldnt get in.. we're sorry but get in early next time or take advantage of our prepay tickets to secure your place. Remember that our NYE ball is fast approaching as well. Tickets will be on sale soon

Buzz

Foundation Member
Hi Bepp, All events at PL are posted in the Pleasure lounge website
Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lucy

Buzz here fellow fories. Last Friday Night we had possibly the best party ever at PL. The fun and sexy games was the prelude to the fun in the jelly pool.A massive crowd was there the vibe was electric. At one stage at least half the crowd was up dancing either on the mirrored dance floor, the catwalk or the bar. Most were at least topless.. Now you dont get that at your usual club or Night Club.
Even myself I had to pinch myself to see if it was a dream with all those hot bodies in underwear, lingerie ..or less were dancing to the hot tunes of our resident DJ.
Pitty PL isnt bigger as we had to turn some away. To those that couldnt get in.. we're sorry but get in early next time or take advantage of our prepay tickets to secure your place. Remember that our NYE ball is fast approaching as well. Tickets will be on sale soon
I wld like to come Fri plz Buzz =)

Buzz

Foundation Member
Your always welcome Lucy. contact me 0423 894 457 to confirm attending

Status
Not open for further replies.