The art of Cunnilingus

M

Mary Anne PA

The actual techniques employed vary from couple to couple. The sensitivity of a woman's vulva and clitoris will determine what type of stimulation she likes and is most responsive to. There are women who like a slow soft touch, others like a fast firm touch. The structure of her genitals will determine what is possible. A woman with well-developed inner labia may like to have them sucked on; a woman with small or absent inner labia will not be able to experience this. If a woman has clitoris that projects outward or is well developed, her partner will be able to suck on it like a small penis. If a woman has a small or hidden clitoris, her partner may only be able to lap at it. There is one important rule though, unless you intend to tease her, keep up your rhythm and intensity once you start bringing her close to orgasm. Nothing upsets a woman more during cunnilingus than having her partner break their rhythm, or wander off the spot, when they are on the verge of orgasm.

Do not seek out a woman’s clitoris immediately. If a woman is not adequately aroused her clitoris will either be overly sensitive or totally insensitive to all forms of stimulation. You need to wait for her hormones to get flowing and for her genitals to become engorged with blood. Make a slow and lengthy journey to her clitoris. Discover her clitoris by accident. Caress, kiss, and lick her inner thighs. Gently lick the area where her vulva and inner thighs come together. Slowly lick her pubic mound and outer labia. Take your time. Run your tongue along the grove created by the meeting of her outer labia. Slip your tongue between her inner and outer labia. If possible, draw her inner labia into your mouth and suck on them; gently draw blood into them. Lick the area between her inner labia; the area just outside her vagina and the location of the urethral orifice. If her clitoral body is well defined, run your tongue along the groves that separates it from her outer labia.

When she is dripping wet and begging for more, very gently start licking her clitoris. Do not retract her hood at first. Give her time to get highly aroused. When she seems ready to explode slip her clitoral hood back with your lubricated fingers, or she can use her own, and lick and suck on her exquisitely sensitive clitoral glans. Be very gentle. There are women who require a very light touch; others will find this ticklish and will require a firm but gentle touch. Still others will not be able to tolerate direct stimulation of their clitoral glans. Gently suck on her clitoris; delicately draw more blood into it. Once you find a form of stimulation that is pleasurable for her, maintain that stimulation until she experiences orgasm, if one is desired. If she is not able to experience orgasm, continue the stimulation for as long as it is pleasurable for the both of you. Cunnilingus need not include orgasm for it to be very pleasurable and satisfying.

If a woman already knows what she likes, listen to her instructions. If she has never experienced cunnilingus, or at least a pleasurable session, slow experimentation is in order. Even couples who are quite in tune with each other may at times want to try new techniques. When you experiment, try moving your tongue over her vulva in every manner you can think of. There are lots of ways, and there is only one way to find out what works best for her, trial and error.

If both partners are in a comfortable position and fully relaxed, you may not be able to spread the woman's outer labia to get at the treasures within, using your hands, so you will need to bury your face her in vulva, finding her clitoris and inner labia with your lips and tongue. A woman may be able assist with her own hands, but this too may be tiring. If a woman's legs are comfortably spread her vulva will spread open naturally and her outer labia draw apart when she is highly aroused.

Since your tongue may grow tired, be sure to use your lips and tongue to caress and suck on her delicate tissues in alternation. If you extend your tongue fully, and you are not accustomed to this, your tongue will soon get tired. It is better to get your mouth as close to her clitoris and labia as possible. Use short strokes with you tongue slightly extended.

A woman may enjoy it when you insert your tongue into her vagina and stimulate her vaginal walls. You may not be able to insert your tongue very far, but usually the most sensitive tissues are near the entrance anyway. There are women who enjoy it when you insert your finger(s) into her vagina and stimulate her vaginal walls, and possibly her G-Spot, while you suck on her clitoris. Some enjoy it when you insert your lubricated finger(s) into her anus and/or massage her anus while performing cunnilingus.

You can also include the use of dildos, vibrators, and butt plugs. A woman may enjoy the feeling of being stretched open or filled while being orally stimulated. A vibrator may make orgasm possible during cunnilingus when it would otherwise be impossible. While the vibrator alone may result in orgasm, the combination may be more pleasurable and result in a stronger orgasm.

Many couples enjoy engaging in the so called "69" or "Yin/Yang" position during oral sex. These terms allude to the practice whereby both partners orally stimulating each other at the same time, lying head to toe. There are couples who find this very enjoyable, feeding off each other's arousal and orgasm. Others find they cannot concentrate on what they are doing to their partner, and get so caught up in their own pleasure they forget to stimulate their partner. Some become so distracted by what they are doing that they themselves cannot experience orgasm. So again, only trial and error will tell you if this technique is suitable for you and your partner.

Tip for sensitive clits.

A good tip about giving a woman oral pleasure who has a sensitive clitoris is to RELAX your tongue. Many people (men and women) make the mistake of stiffening their tongue muscles and licking the tip of the clit with the tip of their tongue as soon as oral sex begins. Try relaxing your tongue, grounding yourself mentally, and slowly (but not lazily) licking the entire vulva region with the flat part of your tongue.

D

DANNY

Ok What Book Did U Cut And Paste This From Its Time For A Good Read I Think ;d

T

tonetickler

When I wrote my two bits of fiction (in swinger stories), I just drew from my own experiences and threw in a fair bit of liberal guess work. Other then deliberately exaggerating to make it “mind” appealing I’m pleased from reading your article that I may ave basically got it right. I have to admit I’ve never met a girl who doesn’t like a bit of tongue work.

Thanks for the article.

The Tickler.

D

Dark Love

I could nearly feel that, as I was reading. Thanks Serena, well my husband who gives the best oral ever will when he gets home, hehehe!!!!!!!!
I actually like being frustrated before cumming, hubby just about gets me there and then starts something else. The more times I miss out, the bigger it is when it cums!!!!!!!!! It takes heaps of concentration and self discipline to stop cuming, but it is the most mind blowing orgasm ever!!!!!! I can hold off about 5 times before letting it go, YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V

Vyxxxn

Serena rawks!

Dark Love said:
I could nearly feel that, as I was reading. Thanks Serena, well my husband who gives the best oral ever will when he gets home, hehehe!!!!!!!!
I actually like being frustrated before cumming, hubby just about gets me there and then starts something else. The more times I miss out, the bigger it is when it cums!!!!!!!!! It takes heaps of concentration and self discipline to stop cuming, but it is the most mind blowing orgasm ever!!!!!! I can hold off about 5 times before letting it go, YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike you DL, I'm greedy I'll take all 5 thank-you and still YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the 6th hee hee ;)

Serena you honestly are THE information Queen....not only good info 4 the boyz but 4 us girlies who don't know WTF as of yet :D

D

Dark Love

Vyxxxn said:
Unlike you DL, I'm greedy I'll take all 5 thank-you and still YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the 6th hee hee ;)

Serena you honestly are THE information Queen....not only good info 4 the boyz but 4 us girlies who don't know WTF as of yet :D
Who have you got between your legs? Would like to c their work first hand, lol

M

Mary Anne PA

caveman

Magic Serena, Perhaps you could give this caveman a few lessons in the art. If not very very infomative thanks. Uba gubba

S

{slavegirl}

Great Post Selena..as always
well with a name like the Info Queen tis no wonder...

M

Mary Anne PA

more info on cunnilingus

Guide to Cunnilingus 1

Cunnilingus is the fine art of making love to a vagina/vulva with your mouth and tongue. It is a delicate skill, requiring patience, practice, and dedication to get it right, but any woman you learn to do it right for will appreciate you all the more for it. What applies to the penis applies to the vulva - every one is different, requiring a different touch to make its owner happy. But few tools can equal the tongue for the amount of pleasure it can deliver to a happy vagina. This article assumes that you know what a vulva looks like and can identify with some precision the mons veneris, labia majora, clitoral hood, clitoris, labia minora, urethra, vagina, and perineum, to name them (approximately) from top to bottom.

This isn't an attack. Don't go after the clitoris like a fireman attacking a fire. Quite often at first, the clitoris is far too sensitive for direct stimulation. Lick around it, stimulating the hood, teasing her inner labia, tasting her. Take your time and listen to her. Some women make noise, and some do not. It will be a while before you learn exactly what your lover prefers as far as oral sex is concerned. Some women may like additional stimulation - a finger or two into the vagina, or perhaps even the anus. She may want your hands to reach up and play with her breasts, or she may want your fingers to hold her labia apart so that your tongue can get at her vulva more directly.

If the taste or smell bothers you or is a concern, ask her to wash first. Most people who enjoy cunnilingus agree that a clean vagina is a good, if acquired, taste. As a woman nears her climax, she may want more direct stimulation. In general, fast, rhythmic stimulation is most effective at causing climax- but there shouldn't be a rush to get there. Take your time and learn to appreciate what you can do for her.

Some people are particularly turned off at the suggestion of cunnulingus during menstruation. If it is a concern to you, then wait. A tampon may well hold the blood back, as will a diaphragm, but some men can't stand the taste anyway. If your partner is healthy, however, there is no particular danger in menstrual blood, and some women find that orgasms during their periods allievate cramps.

A Guide to Cunnilingus 2

Tongue and vulva

Any licking and sucking of the labia, vaginal entrance, clitoris, or anal area is going to feel just great. Start your tonguing by lapping her vulva from vaginal entrance up to her clitoris, while keeping your tongue and jaw relaxed. Run your tongue between the inner and outer labia on one side, while keeping the two sides together between your lips. (There are two lips on each side of her vulva, do this to one side at a time.) Then do the other side.

Tongue sex

Make love to her vulva with your tongue - in and out, around and around, try with your tongue hard, then soft and change the tempo often. This feels nice. Spread her outer lips with your hand. With your tongue pointed and stiff, gently flick the end of your tongue here and there. Roam around, but keep coming back to her clitoris. Be careful to not apply too much pressure on the clitoris in the beginning, wait for her signal - moaning and bucking her hips. This drives some women wild, and others can't take it.

Intense vulva techniques

When she’s really hot and her vulva is throbbing try these incredible intense techniques. Watch her signals closely as these techniques may be too much, even when she’s nearing orgasm. With her clitoris still exposed, give it a quick little suck by pulling it into your mouth briefly and letting it go. This will drive her insane with ecstasy! Take her exposed clitoris into your mouth and gently suck on it, at the same time flick your tongue over and around her clit. This can be done very lightly or very aggressively, and combined with fingering, will usually rapidly produce an intense orgasm. Try rolling your tongue into a tube by bringing the sides of your tongue up and together. If you can't do this with your tongue, you can't learn it, it's a genetic trait. Roll your tongue into a tube around the shaft of her clitoris, sliding it up and down, making a tiny vulva of your own for her clitoris to fuck.

Oral vulva-sex positions

For a very comfortable session, have her lie on her back with legs spread and knees bent slightly. Lie on your stomach between her legs putting your right arm under her left leg and your left arm under her right leg. Your head is comfortably in place near the center of your attention. Your arms wrap around her legs leaving your hands free. Not as comfy but a bit wilder is this one. Lie on your back and prop a couple of pillows under your head. She kneels with her vulva facing you with one knee on each side of your head, above your shoulders. The sexy part of this position is that your partner can look down at you and watch you eating her out. Comfort is reduced for the one eating here, so you may want to start in this position and finish in the above position. Have her lie down with her legs dangling off the bed and resting flat on the floor, most beds are too high. She must sit just at the edge of the bed, lie back, and give you plenty of access while you kneel/sit in front of her genitals. These are by no means the only positions, so experiment and have fun.

S

sachi

My fiancee is so amazing at cunnilingus, he can get there almost there as many times as he likes then make me orgasm as many times he likes, the most we have done is 17!!!! He has everything you wrote down pat!!! I agree that if they wander it drives you crazy, but with me thats when I'm almost but not quite there, but I love him stopping in the split second before I orgasm for a little while then let it build again. Lol I must off done a good job teaching him coz we lost our virginity to each and still together 11yrs later and getting married in a month! Now just got to keep working his dream of me squirting - any tips serena also he wants me to cum off his penis alone - can it been done? I can use other method whilst we have intercourse to orgasm, but doesn't happen without them no matter how excited or what position we do.