Teen crush?

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Who was your teenage crush? Who was considered the most Hottest celebrity when you were younger? Did you have their posters up on your wall? How obsessed were you?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy no poster on wall and not a teen crush;- now just an ambition.
1. Turn Joan Jet back into a bi-sexual
2. Do Deborah Harry

harry.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
Didn't have TV up here in my Teens so didn't get into the teen crush thing as much But did have a Math teacher who also filled in as the Girls gym PE teacher If she had PE prior to Math She would wear those tiny skirts That lady was Pencil drop worthy
I was shattered next term when they had new teachers desks with the front closed/covered over

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Christie Brinkley

Christie_Brinkley_Vintage80s_9.jpeg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Tiffany.... I remember now. Wow I was a little kid and watching her mtv ...I saw him standing there. .... on RTR countdown was the first time I liked pop music....

Yeah tell me about it...my fav was "I think we're a clone now"... i had her single on cassette tape, her album too...i couldn't stop screaming like a girl. :wacky:

Dallas

Legend Member
Mary Anne from Gilligans Island... omg I when I was 5 I could hardly stay conscious!!:rolleyes:

She was the perfect girl....
Gilligan-s-Island-Mary-Ann-classic-television-revisited-3727368-438-329.jpg

and she liked mud baths with her friend Ginger....

7db3ee1bf5c036968760cda028172a8b.jpg

but she always needed rescuing...

Dawn_Wells_in_chains.jpg

her and Ginger were always getting tied up.. :D

gilligan__s_island.jpg

B

Blue trip

Belinda Carlisle And Betty Rubble. While were at it used to dedicat a few to Mortica Addams.

N

nightrider

Mary Anne from Gilligans Island... omg I when I was 5 I could hardly stay conscious!!:rolleyes:

She was the perfect girl....
Gilligan-s-Island-Mary-Ann-classic-television-revisited-3727368-438-329.jpg

and she liked mud baths with her friend Ginger....

7db3ee1bf5c036968760cda028172a8b.jpg

but she always needed rescuing...

Dawn_Wells_in_chains.jpg

her and Ginger were always getting tied up.. :D

gilligan__s_island.jpg
yeah that Maryanne was the one…..i wished i was on that fu*%'n island instead of those soft cock gilligan, skipper and professor, the only guy on that island getting some ass was Mr Howell……….

1Chat

Tiffany.... I remember now. Wow I was a little kid and watching her mtv ...I saw him standing there. .... on RTR countdown was the first time I liked pop music....
She was in saved by the bell too, early nineties!

1Chat

Oh wait I've got another one, Stephanie from that american show....something high, degrassi jnr high, that's the one!! Here are some picks of some of the characters to see if it jogs any memories, otherwise, I'm on my own with this one!

Stephanie images (3).jpg

Rest of cast

images (4).jpg images (5).jpg images (6).jpg

1Chat

Ada Nicodemou heartbreak high 1993 and current home and away character and still very HOT! That's it for me as best as I can think!, kinda looks like I'm on my own with these too, gen gap of 10 - 15 years I'm tipping?

images (9).jpg

download.jpg