T

TBC - Vivian

Hi guys

We have another amazing beauty from Korea. Her name is Sky and she is working with Korean Jessica and Queena today ;)

WechatIMG4013.jpeg WechatIMG4014.jpeg WechatIMG4015.jpeg

T

TBC - Vivian

Looks so slim & sexy, Bikini shots to come I hope, looks like I'LL have to go to the Atm again, Vivian where do you find all of your sexy ladies.
Regards Snowy.
You should see the new Thai girl we have today. I’ll make a post soon ;)

But here’s a little sneak

856295BF-9088-4AD4-BE06-757DCDDEB414.jpeg

Snowy

Legend Member
Hi Guys

Who would like to come in and make her feel welcome? I can give you a first day discount she . Bangkok style quality ;)

View attachment 63077 View attachment 63078 View attachment 63079 View attachment 63080 View attachment 63081
Spent 1hr with KIKI on Friday Night, I was given a Thai style massage which I found very relaxing almost nodded off a few times, Kiki certainly knows what she's doing in the massage department. Very nice time had , very good service , very pretty young lady ,good body. No tease before the flip, which most of us like but I'm sure Vivian & some of the other girls could teach her. Overall I had a very nice time with Kiki & I recommend other members to go & see her.
Probably my last posting for the year , so to all the Forum members & to Mary-Anne & all the staff members at Talkinsex & the Langtrees Ladies have a Happy New Year.

Regards Snowy.

lucifer

Diamond Member
The pain and the acrobatic moves, it does feels good after though but most of the time i will be ow ow ow, enough enough enough, shit its hurt, that pretty much what i said for the whole hour lol.

Mopar63

Gold Member
No pain at all Mopar63, the lady knows what she is doing, very relaxing.
You must be in peak physical condition Snowy, in my experience the pain only comes from working the problematic muscle back in shape.
I once had a loud audible crack come from a calf muscle being worked by a little Thai lady, and she laughed and said it “was good I broke it”, at this point I’m nearly in tears.
But after a bit of translating it was revealed than my tendon was trapped between the muscle layers, and the sound I heard was the tendon moving into its rightful position.
But on my next visit, I fell asleep, she was a master.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
On massages...

I was at TBC recently on a non punting visit as I don’t punt anymore. Vivian insisted I try her massage skills. No extras, just massage. She wanted one of her girls to do my feet while she did the rest.

The girl at me feet got busy and left Vivian to climb on and use her weight. OMFG!!! I am a high tension person and she found most of my right spots and she undid all the knots lie a master. I don’t know how much power comes out of hands of a tiny thing like Vivian.

But I left there feeling like an aged fillet steak that’s been tenderised by a pretty mallet.

As for the rest I don’t know and I won’t find out as she is a good friend.

But if you want a good massage, Vivian gets my seal of approval :)

A

Annoyance

Vivian do you have any pics of Jessica and Queena?
Sky looks amazing.