Talking Tackle

B

BigMike

I hope that this thread will become the definitive posting area for descussions on Penis issues.

What was a penis designed to do ?

Firstly it is used as a method of waste removal. Urination ! It would seem that nature has done a reasonably good job in this area. There would be a substantive argument that the aiming mechanisms are a little off but on balance you have to give nature about 8 out of 10.

Secondly it is a delivery mechanism for placing seman as close as is possible to the cervix.

OK so how deep in a woman is the cervix ?

This varies but generally it is 4-6 inches from the enterance of the Vagina.

Is my penis up to the job ?

Well the average Male Penis is 6.2 inches long (Kinsey report) men of African American decent being slighty larger at 6.3 inches. Standard defiation is 1.1 inch.

The average length of a penis is slightly more than the average depth of the cervix thus depositing sperm in close proximity or just past the cervix. At a penis lengthof less than 4 inches erect you are below averaqe and could have conception problems.

At the top end of the standard deviartion 7.4 inches you cock is too big for the average Vagina.

I have a wopper its over 8 inches is this good ?

I want you to try something for me. Grab hold of your ball bag and jerk it up and down with great force. Now do it faster and faster ... Does that feel good ? Well if you are ramming your cock into something a lot smaller you have to understand this will not really feel that good.

Just some thoughts :)

BigM

B

BigMike

Talking Sex Channel 31

I have a sneaking feeing that this subject may well be on Talking Sex next week I am not sure the hint at the end of the show on tuesday was not that clear.

I will be interested to see what replys are to this. I do intend to periodically add stuff as well.

The blow job comment is very valid too !!

Cheers

BigM

V

Vyxxxn

Average is good, but big is better...I don't mind a little gaggin now & then...went out with a few American Negro's & OMG they are the most delicious men I have come across...:la:

As 4 being an "under achiever" in the penile dept my ex was like that (sure didn't marry him 4 the size of his cock I'm telling ya lol...love got in the way, always reminds me of that episode of SITC where Samantha is sittin in the ladies room crying to her friends that the man she wants to marry has a small penis.)
Unfortun8 man suffered from this and he is a big man physically. It really did affect him mentally, made him angry :angryfire at the world when it was really @ himself also re confidence etc, geez when I 1st met him the poor guy slept in my bed with his jeans on for 3 mths *crack me up*

So, even if we had of tried to get preg BigM watcha reckon it wouldn't have happened due to not reaching the cervix?....I did concieve through IVF/testube actually so I didn't really need to worry if that was the case lol, it was only too easy. :sign17:

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kinky_master

I have it on great authority - same mate who told me about the fish - roflmao
All you need to do, to make your penis appear 2 inches longer is paint it black
:headbang: :icon_boun :happy6:

C

chrissie

Well, I've got a pretty small cunt - the only person who has managed to fist me is a woman with very small hands - but I have to say that unless it's fat and at least 7", preferably a bit more, I don't feel satisfied. I always feel like I want more if it's any smaller than that, and for me to have a vaginal orgasm it has to be fat.

I can't help it, I'm greedy lol - I like to feel really stuffed full:), and if I'm right on the edge of pain it's even better. The only thing better than a fat cock in my cunt is double penetration (swoons and dribbles lol)

Chrissie

PS Had to edit to remove a word that I'm not allowed to say that (grins at master:) )

B

blueballs

Chrissie,
is that two cocks in the same hole or one the butt and one in the pussy?

P

perthminx

Dp

I know DP as one in each hole (*drools*) but I guess it could mean two in one hole. I remember watching the Annabelle Chong film where she takes three guys at once.....

I am like you Chrissie.... big enough to verge on painful! But then again who doesnt like a bit of pain here and there!

C

chrissie

blueballs said:
Chrissie,
is that two cocks in the same hole or one the butt and one in the pussy?

I've done both, but I was talking about one in each - it's delicious:)

Two in one is do-able, but really inelegant lol

Chrissie

V

Vyxxxn

perthminx said:

I am like you Chrissie.... big enough to verge on painful! But then again who doesnt like a bit of pain here and there!

I also agree with both you ladies (prob why I left my ex after 3mths lol) I like DP but have only tried it with male/dildo pentration...real thing undoubtably would be better. I like it hard and a male needs to have something to pound ya decently with in my view.:love76:

Never been fisted, man my pussy is that small that when I had my kid I was that scared, I told em no way, nuffin that big is cummin outta summin that small...! So I dunno how i would go in that area, always willing to explore these things though...:evil4:

C

chrissie

Vyxxxn said:
I also agree with both you ladies (prob why I left my ex after 3mths lol) I like DP but have only tried it with male/dildo pentration...real thing undoubtably would be better. I like it hard and a male needs to have something to pound ya decently with in my view.:love76:

Never been fisted, man my pussy is that small that when I had my kid I was that scared, I told em no way, nuffin that big is cummin outta summin that small...! So I dunno how i would go in that area, always willing to explore these things though...:evil4:

I wouldn't have believed anyone could fist me, but I saw it with my own eyes - ya gotta love overhead mirrors:). I've had two kids, both by c-section tho' - I have a male-shaped pelvis apparently, and babies just don't fit lol.

Chrissie (wandering off mumbling that all those people who reckoned I had balls weren't so far off the truth after all lol)

V

Vyxxxn

chrissie said:
I wouldn't have believed anyone could fist me, but I saw it with my own eyes - ya gotta love overhead mirrors:). I've had two kids, both by c-section tho' - I have a male-shaped pelvis apparently, and babies just don't fit lol.

Chrissie (wandering off mumbling that all those people who reckoned I had balls weren't so far off the truth after all lol)

Bwahahahahaha u crack this grrl up & hey alot of my mates reckon I have balls ;) & sometimes I wish I did, then all I would hafta do is wake up in the mornin', scratch em...rub me eyes & that's my day begun haha. ;D

B

Becks

I too love DP. I get the best orgams from DP. Never been fist fuck..... yet, theres still plenty of time! :happy4: