• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Talking Dirty...

Sapphire

Gold Member
I love it when a guy talks dirty to me in the bedroom but I just can't talk dirty if I'm asked to (unless the guy is drunk as a skunk, then it just rolls off my tongue).

Does anyone else out there have difficulty with talking dirty in the bedroom, Y/N? :p Curious...

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I never do talk dirty, but, I have been known to talk sexy and I have been known to talk to ladies, finding out their needs on that day and delivering it, I do remember one lovely lady who luved her arse slapped with me calling out, "your arse is mine BaBy" (her instruction)
Cheers and Pass the Rum

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
I love it when a guy talks dirty to me in the bedroom but I just can't talk dirty if I'm asked to (unless the guy is drunk as a skunk, then it just rolls off my tongue).

Does anyone else out there have difficulty with talking dirty in the bedroom, Y/N? :p Curious...

I get like this too! Unless the client has asked for it, and is a genuine enough person to make me feel confident or sexy with them, otherwise it can seem to make you uncomfortable.

Christina

Bronze Member
Hiya, I too sapphire get a baffled when asked to talk dirty to a client. I feel as though I'm being rude to the person. I guess because I don't Really know the person well enough. Then again a couple if drinks and rude or not rude I'm a dirty talker from way back. Lol

Lingham

Diamond Member
Nice to see that you lovely ladies are getting into the forum
and dirty talk isn't for every one
i prefer the sexy talk
like Happypirate
Can someone please explain the difference to me. I thought that they were the same thing.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So if I tell you to go to the laundry and clean the floor, is that dirty talk enough for ya?

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
But do the ladies (WL's ) take it personally ?

ie Let us say DT is on the menu and payed for

Punter has WL mounted dogey style and has a strong grip of ladys hair and firmly states '

I am going to fuck you now you fat ass whore .

WL burst into tears and cries out everyone thinks I have a lovey bottom .

Punter looses erection and goes home feeling like a whipped dog .

WL quits goes to work in a child day care center for $17,57 per hour never lets her husband have it dogey style sad eats too much grows very fat .

Last edited:

magrov

Diamond Member
Have only been asked once to talk dirty, she was also into rough play. Not really my cup of tea but she certainly got off.

I prefer either slow and sensual or being ridden hard. Slapping, biting and screaming just doesn't do it for me personally.