• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Swinging Tarnished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleasure Chick1

Pleasure Lounge ADMIN
Silver Member
swingers.jpg

I'm Wondering, if people are put off by the stereotype that swingers are older married couples looking to spice up their marriage, then what do you call yourselves other than swingers?

Seeing such a younger crowd get involved in swinging really inspires me to destroy the ideologies of swinging being for "older, married or single adults".

Bonnie xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Love the photo.Love the signature. Who is Swinger Chick 2 . Has Buzz finally got all his girlfriends on board LOL ;););)

purplefixer

Silver Member
I did find that while my girlfriend and I were getting into swinging in the last decade, we were on the younger end of the spectrum. All our playmates were five to ten years older than us. I guess it just meant we were in high demand...?

I did have one of those unbelievable moments where I came over to spend the night with mom & dad, and after showering off, their 18yo daughter crawled into bed with me two rooms down the hall. @.@

Pleasure Chick1

Pleasure Lounge ADMIN
Silver Member
WOW!!!! Purplefixer..... so hot! hahahaha
Being young myself, I've found lots of young play mates and i find the age bracket really has opened up!

LUCKY US XX

R

RobbieH

Hey Pleasure chick, we have found that the younger crowd tend to be much more shy... But we had one couple join us soon. Maybe you guys should have a under 25s event at pleasure lounge and I think u would be suprised

Ariel Dilyn

Silver Member
My partner and I have only ever once had sex with another party member together and it was hardly planned haha. But as a worker, and having the open communication that we have, if my partner did say "hey, Id love to fool around with you and some other people together" I'd have a long and detailed discussion with him about it. And probably happy organise it. If it were to happen, i'd probably book a girl from work and go to the parlor for the experience! I trust the girls there a lot more than I would a stranger from a club,

Status
Not open for further replies.