• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Swingers from Regional WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TartanMan

Silver Member
Hi everyone,

This profile is being shared between myself and my wife. We are fairly new to the swinging scene but have had a full swap and loved every minute of it.

We are looking forward to going to the Pleasure Lounge for our first swinging party at the beginning of December. We are quite nervous already so if your going on the first Friday be sure to say hello.

We find there doesn't seem to be many swingers in WA but are happy to be proven wrong.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from all the WA swingers.

Pleasure Chick1

Pleasure Lounge ADMIN
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

This profile is being shared between myself and my wife. We are fairly new to the swinging scene but have had a full swap and loved every minute of it.

We are looking forward to going to the Pleasure Lounge for our first swinging party at the beginning of December. We are quite nervous already so if your going on the first Friday be sure to say hello.

We find there doesn't seem to be many swingers in WA but are happy to be proven wrong.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing from all the WA swingers.

Let me assure you, there are ALOT of swingers in PERTH :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.