• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Swingers Erotic Party 29th June

Buzz

Foundation Member
Our next fun sexy party is Saturday night 29th June.
We always look forward to welcoming new couples to the Lounge. So all curious couples come along and explore the fun at whatever level your comfortable with. Our friendly hosts will take good care of you.

Of course we welcome singles along to add to the spice of the night.

We take a pride in the parties so for admittance we require a strict dress code. Tacky streetwear , runners just isn't good enough.

At the parties we encourage sexy wear/Lingere

The parties are BYO
Couples $75 prebooked ($100 door sale)
Single males $100 ($150 door sale)

For bookings and information,email me pleasure@langtrees.com

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bianca

Re: Erotic Party 30th June

sounds like sooo much fun buzz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Buzz

Foundation Member

Oh Bianca the parties are getting better each week. Last Saturday night we welcomed 3 new couple to the lounge. Everyone had lots of fun xxx

Buzz

Foundation Member

Oh Ganap, thats classified!!!!. what happens in the lounge ...stays in the lounge :)

Buzz

Foundation Member

Hey all you sexy adventurous couples. The Lounge is a warm.....er make that the hottest place to come to in winter.
First timers very welcome. You will be guided around by our wonderful hosts.
Book Now for saturday night
pleasure@langtrees.com

Buzz

Foundation Member

Thanks to all the regular couples who attended the party . We also had 5 new couples there. Its so pleasing to hear their feedback about the pleasure lounge being a very classy place and a wonderful crowd.
Thanks to all my helpers who help make the lounge the preferred venue for sexy adult entertainment.
I'm told the spa is very close to being in operation.
Well all you sexy couples our next party is Friday 13th..... black Friday themed party. So come and find out what all the hype is about, we have the friendliest staff to make your first visit a very comfortable experience
Bookings for black Friday essential. Single guys limited numbers

S

sensulansexy69

Hi

Are there any parties in August?

Buzz

Foundation Member

There will be two parties in August. on or about the 10th and 24th most likely on a saturday night. Email me at pleasure@langtrees.com for invitation details

T

Tania Admin

There will be two parties in August. on or about the 10th and 24th most likely on a saturday night. Email me at pleasure@langtrees.com for invitation details

The Pleasure Lounge is booked for an event on Saturday the 25th of August. I'm pretty sure it's logged into the event calender for The Pleasure Lounge.

Hope your doing well Buzz :)

Buzz

Foundation Member
Exotic erotic Swingers Party

our next sexually charged event is on the 29th June
This is the event you have all been waiting for.

Your opportunity to leave your inhibitions at home and set your innermost desires free - wear something that will not only turn the heads of your friends, but make those heads spin.

In San Francisco, The Exotic Erotic Ball is a feature of the Halloween celebrations - and for your inspiration, has been described as "like a mixed cocktail made from the hottest ingredients on the planet. Just add two parts masquerade, one part fetish party, one part burlesque, and a dash of rock and roll. Shake well, garnish with your favorite dildo and serve hot to the guests"

So, dress up & come and join us for a night of fun of erotic decadence & fun.

Couples $80; Single ladies $20 single men $100 (limited numbers) Invitation only no uninvited guests

Message us your genuine interest & we will get back to you!

M

mrnice

Buzz, it would be really helpful to get a rough idea of how many people attend these parties, as well as the ratio of couples:single men. My partner would hate for the couples to be outnumbered by single men, and we would both feel a bit uncomfortable if we were only one of a handful of couples there. Thanks.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

Buzz has a great ratio and very strict on the single men if they arent attractive and bonkable he doesn't let them in.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member

Hey Buzz 30th June is a Sunday is this right? I have changed to the 29th, goes to show too much bonking makes dates difficult.

Last edited:
M

mrnice

Re: Erotic Party 29th June

That's good to know, thanks Mary-Anne. Had hoped to check out a sex/ swingers party in Amsterdam over Christmas but never got round to it, so might come and check this place out. Any more info would be much appreciated - pics, stories, reviews, etc...

Buzz

Foundation Member
I dont know where the 30th has appeared from but its definetly the 29th June..its a saturday night.
In answer to the ration of couples/singles. As Maryanne mentioned we keep a tight watch on how many guys are invited. The swingers parties are predominantly for couples but some select singles are invited to add to the variety. We are getting between 40 and 55 at our parties. We always seem to have new couples to the scene coming along, and are pleasantly surprised in the way the parties are run and also the classy venue.
For the singles we are introducing a Friday night sex party. These will focus on couples and singles under 35.
Im going to take notes of which age group has the more fun ... my hard earned money is on the oldies to have more fun and get into a lot quicker ;)... will i be right.. one way to find out. come and see for yourselves

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
All I can say is whenever I to go into party room every one is up to mischief,I am always asking Buzz if they can't afford clothes, and they seem to get into all sorts of awkward heaps of entwined bodies. LOL

Buzz

Foundation Member
Well they start of with the bare minimum amount of clothes but It does seem many women do go home knickerless gauging by the numerous pairs of frilly, lacy and very revealing panites I find after the parties.. I can only imagine the naughtiness they would get up to in the car on their way home reliving there sexual feats of the night

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
attractive by mind John Lou, they have to have the attitude to join in, what you have done for us shows you have the attitude, therefore you would always be welcomed.

Buzz

Foundation Member
People with the right attitude always welcome. Same goes for age, thats just a number, its the attitude thats more important

Buzz

Foundation Member
Re: Exotic erotic

We have had a lot of interest in the Exotic Erotic Swingers party for the 29th June.
Its a chance for the women to dress up in the sexiest of outfits they dare.. and the best part is all the women feel great because the guys really do appreciate the efforts and the way the women look... its simply stunning!! ..provocative ..sometimes just outright dirty lol .
So cast aside those bashful and modest moments... this is the PLeasure Lounge, where daring is fashion.

Looking forward to seeing lots of new sexy couples enjoying the delights of the night

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Re: Exotic erotic Swingers Party

Buzz you already have a thread going and you need to put swingers party into every title, editing a senior members posts is a pain.

Buzz

Foundation Member
this event was fabulous. Not quite the numbers we expected but we have a new staff member in Layla. She is a very sexy friend of PL and she keeps the people entertained with her dancing and even some fun with chocolate, strawberries and cream... on the bar !!! wrth watching for sure.