• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Star Signs?

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
Do you follow your star sign? Do you have a favourite place to hear your report form? A website, radio station, etc?
Does it have much accuracy for you? Are you your star sign?

T

Tania Admin

Ahoy;- I can tell you this;- All true Gemini have at least 2 personalities,
Cheers and Pass the Rum

I beg to differ. We have more than 2. This does not mean Gemini's are two faced because we aren't in the slightest, in fact most are brutally honest. But a Gemini is able to adapt to many personalities around them.
With us women, one day we are all mum, the next the intellect, the boss, the submissive, the teacher, the fun time chick, the serious one, kind and caring, brutally honest and even the lazy one..If you asked my husband (whom is also a Gemini) he would say it's like being married to lots of different women but he can't choose which one he is going to get on the day. It all depends on mood, environment, the stars, what's recently been happening etc..

I look at a couple of different sites for guidance on my days but sometimes find they are a week or a day or 2 ahead or behind, so I usually take it all in and go with the flow..

In Chinese astrology I am a Water Ox and those who know me would say that it's pretty spot on to my personality.

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
Ahoy Chanraksmey Ohhhhh Yes, there that Pretty Dragon
Girl you are a sweet-heart, I am sure there are lots of men and friends just holding their breaths waiting for your return, I do luv your post.
Cheers sweetness I hope all is well and you are having lots of fun in your world.
Very soon now I fly next week

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Me Too DD.........
nipples-jpg.17534

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
I am also an enthusiastic follower of the Asian Zodiac signs
Nipples.JPG

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
These are some of the attibutes of the Wooden Horse.......

lm1.JPG

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
this is me lol

Chinese Astrology
Chinese Sign Monkey

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

chinese_101_detail_monkey.gif

The spunky Monkey is the original party animal! Charming and energetic, Monkeys crave fun, activity and stimulation. They truly know how to have a good time and can often be seen swinging from one group of friends to another, attracting a motley crew in the process. Always upbeat, they are considered minor celebrities in their circle thanks to their sparkling wit and that rapier-sharp mind. Perhaps surprisingly, Monkeys are also good listeners and tackle complicated situations with ease. This Sign's natural curiosity lends it the desire to become knowledgeable on a broad range of topics. Monkeys have a show-off side that loves nothing more than to dazzle their pals with all they know. The Monkey tends to be rather accident-prone due to a certain lack of very high morals. This Sign's first interest is pursuing its own pleasure; this is not a malicious interest, it's just the way the Monkey is. However, this kind of carefree self-involvement can lead to all kinds of scrapes. In love, the Monkey makes a fun, exciting lover -- but one that may have the potential to stray romantically. The good news is, the Monkey’s glib manner and witty repartee can often get this Sign out of a scrape. Perhaps not everyone will be won over by the Monkey -- but do you think the Monkey really cares? The Monkey's world, full of devil-may-care energy and revelry, isn't for everyone. Remember, though, it's not that this Sign is mean; it might just be a bit too curious for its own good. Monkeys often feel the need to try everything at least once, which can make for a merry-go-round of relationships. The Monkey's love of self-indulgence can also lead to other types of trouble. This Sign may have limited self-control concerning food, alcohol and other pleasurable activities. It's party time all the time for the Monkey, yet when it leads to a monster hangover or a shattered heart (generally someone else's, not theirs), this Sign might actually show a touch of remorse. They won't flat-out admit the error of their ways, but at least they'll pull back and try to tone things down -- for a while. Monkeys must try to learn to think of others ahead of themselves, at least some of the time. This Sign's world will be more complete once it realizes the world doesn't revolve around it.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I am a Rat, which makes a lot of sense

Though the Western rat is reviled as little more than a bottom-dwelling disease carrier, this animal is viewed much differently in the East. The Eastern rat is revered for its quick wits and its ability to accrue and hold on to items of value; rats are considered a symbol of good luck and wealth in both China and Japan. Clever and quick-witted, the Rat of the Chinese Zodiac is utterly disarming to boot. Possessed of excellent taste, this Sign flaunts its style at every turn

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
Do you follow your star sign? Do you have a favourite place to hear your report form? A website, radio station, etc?
Libra!!! I have a daily horoscope emailed to me, always found it perfect to what's actually going on in my life.

Reactions: Dez

1Chat

My star signs always suit me, but I'm not in to them, star positions though, thats a different fortune telling!

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member

I'm ambivalent about the whole astrology thing but I still read my monthly horoscope from astrologyzone.com, more as a habit than because it's accurate. In fact, I'd say 70-80% is baloney though occasionally it'll be spot on about something fairly specific. Daily horoscopes are a joke.

What I have found is that, while forecasts are usually off base or irrelevant to me, my natal charts for my Western zodiac sign (Gemini) and Chinese year sign (Pig) which describe your personality, etc. are much more on the money, maybe 80% true depending on the source. The most accurate, however, is my numerology profile. I got that generated from a website over a decade ago, it is pretty detailed and it was probably 90% spot on. When I compare it to my personality profile, which is based on answers to scores of questions developed by psychologists and is therefore founded in more widely accepted science, it is remarkably similar.

As a pretty rational analytical type, I still find it hard to reconcile how the position of the stars and planets when you were born, or the date of your birth and numbers from the name that is given to you (both of which are artificial man-made elements) could possibly foretell the sort of person you turn out to be. One of Life's mysteries... :bookworm:

Happy2

Legend Member
What gets me is two people can read the same horoscope (Or if you saw mine yesterday Horrorscope) have totally different days one good one dull boring Both look at the horoscope again and both say it was pretty darn close to the day that I had