SPRING CLOURS

Happy2

Legend Member
Close

CSIRO_ScienceImage_3648_Wheat_and_Canola_Crops.jpg
Ah you finally woke up and cropped canola eh FB;);)

User184

Gold Member
Ok fellas! Spring is here... which means that same thing every year... fasion calls for!!! wait for it.... JEANS AND A T-Shirt!!!!

Men-Spring-Fashion1.jpg

And some swimming trunks for those balmy Australian days... abs are 'in' this year apparently...

76f543b41e1d19ff308b27fcc28f99fe.jpg

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Like bepp, if society didn't judge us so harshly, I'd love to go frolicking through Floriade in a skimpy floral dress wearing nothing underneath (or maybe just some satin panties).

Floriade3.jpg

1100073156_755bf43c24.jpg

But alas, it does, so I won't. :(

Happy2

Legend Member

besides Blue just isn't your colour And they just aren't frolicking in the park type shoes
We discussed this last month Have you forgotten so soon??

XLNC

Legend Member
But but, earlier this week you said:
Nice to see some colour It is a shame more blokes aren't brave enough to wear a bit of colour too
I guess I'll stick to these then:
AugustFifteenthRedChamoisShirt_L1.jpg

red-skinny-designer-tie-435_600.jpg

XLNC

Legend Member
I thought it would match my ginger Afro, but OK, if you say so. You're the hot cootyoor expert.

scavenger

Gold Member
Like bepp, if society didn't judge us so harshly, I'd love to go frolicking through Floriade in a skimpy floral dress wearing nothing underneath (or maybe just some satin panties).

Floriade3.jpg

Floriade3.jpg

I would have thought blue wold be very suitable for that particular field of flora in the photo, well coordinated,,perhaps the powder blue polyester permanent press (with creases intact)short sleeved safari suit (if I knew how to put a pic up).

XLNC

Legend Member
I would have thought blue wold be very suitable for that particular field of flora in the photo, well coordinated,,perhaps the powder blue polyester permanent press (with creases intact)short sleeved safari suit (if I knew how to put a pic up).
Tsk, tsk, that was last season, beanmista.

Alan-Partridge-Alpha-Papa-012.jpg

XLNC

Legend Member
I think this triumph of fashion should definitely make a comeback this year. Short sleeved zippered jumpsuit with hood. All class.

ce96ac8fd531e7c5636a3cb6cd8c7f42.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
I think this triumph of fashion should definitely make a comeback this year. Short sleeved zippered jumpsuit with hood. All class.

ce96ac8fd531e7c5636a3cb6cd8c7f42.jpg
I like the line Jumpsuits for Ah Men
Its as if their not quite sure of his manliness in the powder blue outfit

XLNC

Legend Member
Alan is my hero, couldn't ask for a better role model.

aha.jpg

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
That's unusual Jacquie Nice looking bridesmaids dresses There usually less than flattering To make the bride and the bride's dress appear even more beautiful

Love the Pastel colours happy2....................:)